UnevenEdge

When asked for her name, she gave me a slightly different one

Zenigundam

But I know her real name because I found her on Facebook through some high-quality detective work. What does it mean when a girl you meet from online misleads you with false personal details? Why is she doing this to me? Why couldn't she just tell me her real first name instead of giving me a slightly different, but similar one?

She is actually friends on FB with that "Buy me sh-t from Vineyard Vines" 18 year old cutie who I showed to Sawdy who then started blowing me off and finally sent me a text saying, "Stop. STOP. S-T-O-P." or something like that and I blew up on her and told her that I tried to be nice, but that she's fake and she'll regret doing that to me when she gets to college and joins a sorority to get plowed by douches and forgotten the next day.

Anyway, I should be all right. Highly doubt she talks to that other girl and the connection is made.

She'll regret doing that to me when she gets to college and joins a sorority to get plowed by douches and forgotten the next day.

It's hilarious how you characterize all girls as being as possessive and monogamy-obsessed as you portray yourself to be.

You mean she's going to have sex with a variety of guys throughout college without entering exclusive relationships with each of them? How awful, I'm sure you're right she'll absolutely hate that and wish she had missed out on all those experiences and just settled for the first way too invested guy who messaged her on a casual sex hookup app when she was 18