UnevenEdge

Who watches the short horror films on YouTube?

fuggstop

On 4/22/2019 at 12:04 PM, PhilosipherStoned said:

I've watched a good deal of independent short films on youtube. I definitely have found some good short horror films as well. You better be greatful I found this one for you it took me like a half hour of scrying through google and youtube.. 

Finally watched this. I dun gedit

There's not mutch to be got honestly.  I'm not sure what they were going for with the ending. The characters and acting made it a good watch for me though, and I liked the carnival score they had going. I think the film might just be taking place in that clowns mind.. the girl is his dead daughter..that he may or may not have killed out of anger/ frustration since she was never happy, and thought his clown gig was stupid.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

There's not mutch to be got honestly.  I'm not sure what they were going for with the ending. The characters and acting made it a good watch for me though, and I liked the carnival score they had going. I think the film might just be taking place in that clowns mind.. the girl is his dead daughter..that he may or may not have killed out of anger/ frustration since she was never happy, and thought his clown gig was stupid.

Yah u might be right. Good deductions!