UnevenEdge

Xbox 360 & Xbox One Live Question

zombieninjakitten

1 hour ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I’ve Googled this until I can Google no more.  I have an Xbox 360 and I have Xbox live but for some reason I can’t add friends who are on Xbox One but a couple have said they can add me.  Any answers, feedback?  I’d appreciate it! 💕

Do you mean you have friends on One and want to add them or have them show up on 360?

If so the 360 had a limited, maybe 99, number of friends you could add. Xbox one's limit is much higher. If you were already maxed on 360 then anyone you add on the One will not be added to the 360.

24 minutes ago, DBZ4ever said:

Do you mean you have friends on One and want to add them or have them show up on 360?

If so the 360 had a limited, maybe 99, number of friends you could add. Xbox one's limit is much higher. If you were already maxed on 360 then anyone you add on the One will not be added to the 360.

I just have 2 friends who have wanted to add me and they’re both on Xbox One.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

Well, after I pay rent and the rest of my bills every month $200 is about all I have to live on for groceries, gas for my car, pet food, personal essentials and so on. :(

yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat which is why I'm going to learn a trade

fuck college, but you usually can't make a decent living without some kind of education