UnevenEdge

tubi is great

ghostrek

46 minutes ago, elfie said:

We have another tubi thread. I looked at the site and it seems really good.  I don't know if what they are doing is legal though, and I wonder if they'll eventually charge customers.

yes it is they  have  commercials   looked it on  Wikipedia  it is the real deal

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

holy shit they films that I don't know how they got the rights to

they have alot shit  check  it out    

shout out to @zombieninjakitten post some thing about this website in anime section i checked it is great

thanks telling us about it

https://tubitv.com

Glad you’re enjoying it!  It was a real discovery for me when I found it.  It provides me with a steady supply of anime and B horror movies to keep me sane. 

And yes, it is a legal provider of content.  There are commercials but they’re not that many and very non-intrusive.

1 minute ago, zombieninjakitten said:

Glad you’re enjoying it!  It was a real discovery for me when I found it.  It provides me with a steady supply of anime and B horror movies to keep me sane. 

And yes, it is a legal provider of content.  There are commercials but they’re not that many and very non-intrusive.

are you also mst3k fan tubi has some of them

2 hours ago, elfie said:

We have another tubi thread. I looked at the site and it seems really good.  I don't know if what they are doing is legal though, and I wonder if they'll eventually charge customers.

It's a legit company or it would have been pulled from Roku. There are some pretty good free apps/sites out there. Tubi is one of the best. So are Crackle and PlutoTV.

• Confused 1