UnevenEdge

You can watch It (2017) on demand if you have Cinemax

Zenigundam

Obviously, you know that. It's the featured movie of the month. The Snowman will be featured next month, but I'm watching it right now and I love that scene when Beverly's father gets creepy and says, "Why would have you to hide it in your panties' drawer?!" Yeah... that's really sick. That's beyond behind a pedophile, what the heck was going through Stephen King's mind when he wrote that book lol

1 minute ago, NaBron_James said:

That doesnt even make sense, are you like a pedophilic algorithm?

The legal age women who reciprocate my tender love tend to live with their parents, so if they get the Cinemax channels, I think this'll make for great banter... and then making out afterward. I'll wear my varsity leather jacket. 💏

2 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

The legal age women who reciprocate my tender love tend to live with their parents, so if they get the Cinemax channels, I think this'll make for great banter... and then making out afterward. I'll wear my varsity leather jacket. 💏

But none ever have. Or will. That's what you always cry about in your threads, anyway.

57 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

You need to think back to my high school days. I posted every day on Lithium about how much I was slaying. Don't get selective memory on me now...

Are you referring to the boy you kissed in the locker room because that is the only thing like that I remember?

I'm not even going to comment on the kid diddling shit.

I'm just gonna say, I bought IT on Blu-ray when it came out over a year ago. Watched it when it came out.

The fuck has to wait on Cinemax to show it?

I didn't even know Cinemax was still a thing.

They probably still have Blockbuster where you live too.

Go rent that new movie The Goonies on VHS, bro.