UnevenEdge

What Adult Swim Will NEVER Marathon

PurgatoryGirl

And that's Murder Princess. For the last several years, I have been saying that all 6 OVA's could actually be marathoned on Adult Swim around Halloween.

Chances of that ever coming to fruition are slim to none.

Since that will never happen, you can watch the Seinen Action Fantasy Anime, Murder Princess here instead. That's if you're interested. Anyway, I'm heading to bed.

Edited by PurgatoryGirl

13 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Strange, I was expecting you to say something [as] already had the rights to, like Shippuden.

Even though some of us are in the minority, I would've loved for Adult Swim to have aired Tokyo Ghoul: re.

This spring, I only managed to watch the first 5 episodes of it. Had I not been so busy this year, I probably would've watched the rest of Season 3.

Last year, I managed to watch the OVA's, Tokyo Ghoul: JACK and Tokyo Ghoul: PINTO. If you liked watching Tokyo Ghoul, you may want to watch those 2 OVA's.

JACK and PINTO are prequels regarding Arima and Tsukiyama's pasts. Watching both OVA's made it a little easier to understand, who some of the other characters are in Tokyo Ghoul: re.

Some may be confused about the overall franchise, but I was able to understand how political Tokyo Ghoul really is.

In episode 5 of Tokyo Ghoul: re, I immediately noticed that it focused on trafficking humans and ghouls. It felt a lot like what we read and hear about in our national news in regards to sex trafficking and whatnot.

Edited by PurgatoryGirl

4 minutes ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

Glad you approve. I was actually thinking about sharing Ghost Hunt too, if I can find a link to it.:)

It's been years since I last watched Murder Princess. Never actually thought about watching it on Halloween until now:D

• Like 1