Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Bouvre

King of Infinite Space

Recommended Posts

That was a really cool story and I get this nagging feeling there's more to it than I understood.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, K_N said:

That was a really cool story and I get this nagging feeling there's more to it than I understood.

I'd say there's not more, but sometimes the reader intuits more than the writer so who knows?

There's a story behind why I wrote it though

Edited by Bouvre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bouvre said:

I'd say there's not more, but sometimes the reader intuits more than the writer so who knows?

There's a story behind why I wrote it though

Do the couple get back together? Because you can't leave a romance writer sitting on that cliffhanger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Do the couple get back together? Because you can't leave a romance writer sitting on that cliffhanger.

105.gif.9bf09ddfa8dbadcf5a54d7e291ee571f.gif

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...