UnevenEdge

Question about mods being able to see deleted content

I understand if I click post, then edit it that you can see the unedited version, but I was wondering.....When I'm typing, and maybe like walk off, does it also save an incomplete version for mods to see.  I ask because I've been kicked off the network before and when I came back, my post was still saved, preposting.  So does that also archive for you guys?  Does it cache incomplete posts.

Edited by Buddyroe360

See, I thought that as well, but I'm almost....eh, let's lowball it, 70% sure I made a post at home on Cyber, thought better of it....Didn't erase it but just refreshed the page and then ......No, it was a thread....An entire thread....Title and all still intact when I got to work and it was still there.  Now considering what you're saying, I would assume if the browsers were linked to the same Google account, this could happen, but I only use Buddyroe from home....Work is Cyberbully, but I switched to cyberbully at home to check a PM. 

Anyway, it doesn't matter....You can't see it so I'm safe.

the unposted posts are stored in the cookies for the site on your browser. the site's server doesn't receive any of that info until you click "submit" unless the cookie is sending it back, which is pretty unlikely. now, it's possible your browser is syncing cookies if you're using the same browser across your devices and you've taken steps to make that happen, but it wouldn't be doing it on its own.

most likely explanation is the purple haze has clouded the memory ;) 

• Like 1