UnevenEdge

Adventure Time sets end date for series

Admin

I'll miss the show for sure. Currently making my way though the recently released Season 6 BluRay. What a fantastic season it is. I'm gonna also miss Regular Show.

The only other CN show I watch regularly is CLARENCE. I love that little dude.

And noted being Cartoon Network's longest running series and most popular, I think it is reason that many will miss this series very much.

I think they are padding out the release of the ending just so they can say the longest running CN series. I think the one right now is Ed, Edd, & Eddy. 

I'll miss the show, but it has lost a lot of steam. It feels like it hasn't been the same since Finn had his depression after Bubblegum then all that build up with Flame Princess for nothing.

I would have liked to have seen the series go on with Jake just being a dad and Finn going on adventures and stuff without Jake. Rather than Jake's kids just grow up fast to free up Jake from parenthood. It felt like they may as well have done that since Jake's involvement has become more cameo than anything.

Other than that I think they set Finn up to fail a little too much. Even after he had his revelation on romance and what to do to become a better person, they had his Finn sword broken. I think they even tried to do the Huntress Wizard thing as a way to bring Finn's romance thing to a close, but just had them mutually like each other and not date.

For all the build up that PB has had I hope there is something where she gets knocked down a peg. She has been practically set up as a Uncle Ho type dictator. Someone who publicly puts on a face of kindness and understanding, but behind the scenes is an iron fisted dictator. Even her clone Goliad quickly became a cold and calculating dictator. It somewhat goes to show that she created the candy people to be dependent on her. Any of her creations that were self dependent she would either destroy or they would try and overthrow her.

• 1 month later...

I think they are padding out the release of the ending just so they can say the longest running CN series. I think the one right now is Ed, Edd, & Eddy. 

I'll miss the show, but it has lost a lot of steam. It feels like it hasn't been the same since Finn had his depression after Bubblegum then all that build up with Flame Princess for nothing.

I would have liked to have seen the series go on with Jake just being a dad and Finn going on adventures and stuff without Jake. Rather than Jake's kids just grow up fast to free up Jake from parenthood. It felt like they may as well have done that since Jake's involvement has become more cameo than anything.

Other than that I think they set Finn up to fail a little too much. Even after he had his revelation on romance and what to do to become a better person, they had his Finn sword broken. I think they even tried to do the Huntress Wizard thing as a way to bring Finn's romance thing to a close, but just had them mutually like each other and not date.

For all the build up that PB has had I hope there is something where she gets knocked down a peg. She has been practically set up as a Uncle Ho type dictator. Someone who publicly puts on a face of kindness and understanding, but behind the scenes is an iron fisted dictator. Even her clone Goliad quickly became a cold and calculating dictator. It somewhat goes to show that she created the candy people to be dependent on her. Any of her creations that were self dependent she would either destroy or they would try and overthrow her.

I don't think the kindness is entirely a front. She really does love the Candy people and the iron fisted dictator stuff is measures she took to protect them.