UnevenEdge

Mc Chris

Clu

His Facebook and Twitter feeds have been weird lately, much more than usual.

I mean, he always has promoted drugs and shit but he's smoking live and just ranting on some dumb shit.

Wonder what he thinks of his career these days.... Blew his wad.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saiyanman said:

If he's such a good rapper, why isn't he rich like all of the other really good rappers?

Yeah man, why is Nicolas Cage in $24 million in debt. That obviously means he's got no acting chops.

But seriously,

Tons of celebrities have essentially no or very little money. MC Hammer. Kanye West. Those names comes to mind. But it's more common of a thing with  celebrities recently, somewhere in the 2000s

lot's of famous people owe thousands or millions in debt. Don't you watch the docs?

Edited by J.M. Matthews

13 minutes ago, J.M. Matthews said:

Yeah man, why is Nicolas Cage in $24 million in debt.

Because he buys Tyrannosaurus Rex skulls from the black market. He's an idiot. I love him in movies, but that doesn't grant him magical powers. Should I get money for smoking weed and eating chips on a livestream?

Just now, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Because he buys Tyrannosaurus Rex skulls from the black market. He's an idiot. I love him in movies, but that doesn't grant him magical powers. Should I get money for smoking weed and eating chips on a livestream?

You should get paid for what you actually DO well, if you want to smoke weed and eat chips for stuff you DON'T get paid for, go ahead. Why should I give a shit?

Art is a transient medium. If you go the distance in it, you're lucky. For now I've been a student of comedy, and one person I know doesn't deserve to survive, but does because he fucking works at every opportunity is Jay Mohr. Very average, but he puts in work to keep a career. MC Chris is a mediocre rapper. If he isn't putting out a good album why should people care? Why should his fans pay for the poor management of his life? I hope he starts selling his asshole for $100 a pop. Sounds like the level of effort he's willing to put forth to get out of his self imposed debt.

Royalties don't stop just because someone's career does for a while. Remember Jhonen? I could say the same thing about him for sitting on his ass for 15 - 20 years and hardly doing anything, but if people want to support him, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to stop them from doing that, because I respect the right of the public to support artists who put out good projects. And yes, he's done at least 20 above average tracks, but I hear Jhonen's fans hate him, last time I read Immortalizing the Moment, so this is hardly surprising.

Most adult swim posters used to be Jhonen Vasquez fans and they have the exact same mental disability toward being happy for anyone but themselves.

Edited by J.M. Matthews

4 minutes ago, J.M. Matthews said:

Remember Jhonen?

No.

The value we place upon art has become unmanageable. Actors used to be fucking vagrants. I really hope we go back to those days because a tree can be far more interesting than a broke guy rapping in the corner of a bar. What MC Chris adds to humanity as a whole is nothing. And according to his debt, it seems to be less than nothing.

That's the difference between me and you Jizz. I don't define importance by net worth. Plenty of billionaires are convicted felons. Care to explain that part?...You seem to be trolling mostly so I'll let you keep posting.

I like MC Chris and his albums, I don't need to rant to verify that. Happy ranting.

Edited by J.M. Matthews

Neither do I. The people that contribute to society get fucking murdered. If MC Chris gets murdered it will be because he owes a coke dealer, not because he has a revolutionary attitude about how humanity should change. Fuck him. He is an artist and should live within how he is valued. And get a job at Rite-Aid, because I'm sure people would enjoy a rap at the checkout lane.

Wow, I can hardly argue with that positive wisdom and logic. DIsmissed...

You're "logic" hardly has any. You sound more like a hateful murderous stereotypical internet nerdcore hater. Just saying.

I have no desire to toss myself out to the direction you're going. Troll on your own time, not other people's.

Edited by J.M. Matthews

10 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

The people that contribute to society get fucking murdered. If MC Chris gets murdered it will be because he owes a coke dealer, not because he has a revolutionary attitude about how humanity should change. Fuck him. 

Pure Hate. Oh, I see! It all makes sense now! It really does! I could write an article about every sentence in this paragraph about how not to write criticism online.

Edited by J.M. Matthews

2 hours ago, J.M. Matthews said:

Yeah man, why is Nicolas Cage in $24 million in debt. That obviously means he's got no acting chops.

But seriously,

Tons of celebrities have essentially no or very little money. MC Hammer. Kanye West. Those names comes to mind. But it's more common of a thing with  celebrities recently, somewhere in the 2000s

lot's of famous people owe thousands or millions in debt. Don't you watch the docs?

nope