UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 166 Discussion

Trunks is grown up again, and with purple hair this time.  Whoo!

Who played Goten before and who plays him this time?

Kind of messed up that Goku hasn't seen anyone in 5 years.

Gohan really has given up fighting completely.  But, he never rreally was into it that much.

Pan flew around the world!

Yeah Buu sounds on board for that.

Why would you let Mr. Satan win?  Why keep his charade going?

Saiyans staying young is dumb, as is the hair thing.  Especially given Vegeta's widow's peak and Nappa going bald.

• Haha 1

Just now, Meilag32 said:

Heroes doesn't count.  It's a non-canon mobile game and the show has been confirmed to be non-canon too since it's basically just a promotional tool for the game.

That would be like saying Xenoverse or FighterZ is canon.

I'll still take the Heroes anime over Super provided Vegeta doesn't suck ass in it

5 minutes ago, Meilag32 said:

Doesn't look like Buu is changing the corresponding numbers.  So we've got two 3's and two 6's and two 4's.

I thought he just swapped them?  Well, it seems to have worked out, in any case.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, ben0119 said:

I thought he just swapped them?  Well, it seems to have worked out, in any case.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he actually swapped them. If there were two of one number, that would REALLY cause hell to break loose!

It will be interesting to see what Heroes actually does regarding the canonization of every previous Dragon Ball series. But I say that Super's 12 Universes DOES make this timeline plausibly canon; it just obviously occurs along a different timeline from Super. These poor people don't even know there's a Beerus!

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 11:27 PM, ben0119 said:

Bra, and Marron. :)

Why he is he calling Vegeta an old man? The receding hair line?  Because he's supposedly not supposed to look old.

Lmao just socks him.

Pretty sure Goten should be able to beat Buu.

actually yeah, according to Super Vegeta and Goku are still in their early 20's physically despite being pushing 60 at this point

• Like 1