UnevenEdge

schmahxgn

Good day everyone, I am going to be myself for a moment, and be a sincere human being for a moment to tell you about my dream. Ever since I was a little boy, I dreamed of making truly superb cuisine. I haven't the means to become a chef as of yet, but I will not yield in my plans of advancing the state of the culinary arts. For almost a year now, I've been holding on to a food blog entitled "Gastronomical Gallivanting" or "G2" for short, as well as a corresponding YouTube channel. Unfortunately, due to limited resources, I have a limit as to how many dishes I can make, and how often I can cook on camera. Ergo, I have launched my campaign on Kickstarter. The minimum goal is $550.00 which will all go towards a refurbished stand mixer, a legitimate camcorder, specialty cooking tools, and ingredients. There are a few incentives, so feel free to check the details at G2 Food Blog Kickstarter

Thanks for your time, and I'm looking forward to cooking for y'all.

Edited by schmahxgn

I don't have the resources to constantly eat top of the line  elite high caliber stuff, Derrick. Even the pros will eat diner fare for convenience. :|

If I meet my goal, I may be able to go to a nearby municipality and get exceptionally good pizza, and review it.

Edited by schmahxgn

On 5/1/2018 at 2:37 PM, schmahxgn said:

I don't have the resources to constantly eat top of the line  elite high caliber stuff, Derrick. Even the pros will eat diner fare for convenience. :|

If I meet my goal, I may be able to go to a nearby municipality and get exceptionally good pizza, and review it.

I am a Pizzalitist and you will stand here and be needlessly judged.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Derrick Foreal said:

I am a Pizzalitist and you will stand here and be needlessly judged.

"Pizzalitist" sounds like slang for "bourgeois". :|

However I do apologize for being impoverished. I'll gladly take all your money, shape up, and fly right.

Edited by schmahxgn