UnevenEdge

So I heard this rumor about Dragon Ball Z...

pail

So, supposedly, there was this game called Dragon Ball Online. And it was an MMO game set in the world of DBZ a couple hundred years after the end of the Buu arc in Z.

Now, a lot of people don't consider any of this material canon... But there's some backstory to the game involving the main characters of Z. Notably, Goku and Vegeta.

Basically, after Buu is defeated nothing else really happens and Goku and Vegeta just kinda keep training. Eventually, they both acknowledge that they're entering their twilight years and decide to leave Earth and spend the rest of their days battling one another in space.

So basically, Goku and Vegeta are getting old... they just want to fight one another... So, they do just that. They leave Earth, and their families behind forever to go fight one another in the depths of space.

Now, I know this has kinda been done to death already but... You guys... you guys think they fucked? Like. That was the first thing that came to mind after I heard about this. I thought 'Oh. Okay. Well, they definitely probably fucked each other too.'

27 minutes ago, pail said:

So, supposedly, there was this game called Dragon Ball Online. And it was an MMO game set in the world of DBZ a couple hundred years after the end of the Buu arc in Z.

Now, a lot of people don't consider any of this material canon... But there's some backstory to the game involving the main characters of Z. Notably, Goku and Vegeta.

Basically, after Buu is defeated nothing else really happens and Goku and Vegeta just kinda keep training. Eventually, they both acknowledge that they're entering their twilight years and decide to leave Earth and spend the rest of their days battling one another in space.

So basically, Goku and Vegeta are getting old... they just want to fight one another... So, they do just that. They leave Earth, and their families behind forever to go fight one another in the depths of space.

Now, I know this has kinda been done to death already but... You guys... you guys think they fucked? Like. That was the first thing that came to mind after I heard about this. I thought 'Oh. Okay. Well, they definitely probably fucked each other too.'

other things that game established as canon which have been retconned by Super

Majin Buu gave birth to another genie named Booby, then fucked her and created an entire race of genie people via parental incest

Goten and Trunks never get girlfriends or wives and move in together and open a Dojo as adults (retconned by Super which establishes that Trunks is going to marry Mai)

Goku and Vegeta's bloodline is so strong that within a few thousand years all human beings have enough Saiyan DNA that all humans can go Super Saiyan

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

Majin Buu gave birth to another genie named Booby, then fucked her and created an entire race of genie people via parental incest

Goten and Trunks never get girlfriends or wives and move in together and open a Dojo as adults (retconned by Super which establishes that Trunks is going to marry Mai)

Goku and Vegeta's bloodline is so strong that within a few thousand years all human beings have enough Saiyan DNA that all humans can go Super Saiyan

I am of the opinion that we should just have it all be canon at this point. Including the movies.

Two reasons for this.

One. Akira Toriyama is the most prolific bullshit artist to have ever lived. He has just been asspulling from the start, essentially. 

Two. Those 'Super' episodes concerning time travel, and specifically how time travel works in the universe of 'Dragon Ball', are so fucking confusing and impossible to comprehend that nobody, including Toriyama himself, knows exactly how time functions or operates within the "world" of 'Dragon Ball'. It's so convoluted and dumb that the only way I can even remotely begin to try and explain it is... it's alternate universes... inside a multiverse... and Trunks's hair is blue?

It is literally baffling and makes no sense.

20 minutes ago, pail said:

I and Trunks's hair is blue?

It

the character designs he released for the current arc also made Android 18's hair the wrong color, he drew it as pastel purple, even though she's always been Blonde

Toei chose not to retcon her hair color just because Toriyama forgot it

Edited by mochi

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

the character designs he released for the current arc also made Android 18's hair the wrong color, he drew it as pastel purple, even though she's always been Blonde

Toei chose not to retcon her hair color just because Toriyama forgot it

Goofy-ass ginger Vegeta would have been great.

Toriyama, for all his nonsense, should have just been like "Yeah! Yeah they look great! Exactly what I had in mind!"

It really would have made the series at least twice as good.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:53 PM, mochi said:

NEVER heard of this game!

... so if I get this straight, the game focuses on your avatar on earth, and Goku and Vegeta leaving is just part of the lore?

8 minutes ago, elfie said:

NEVER heard of this game!

... so if I get this straight, the game focuses on your avatar on earth, and Goku and Vegeta leaving is just part of the lore?

apparently yes, according to the game Goku and Vegeta just leave earth to battle endlessly in space when their wives die of old age

I can see Vegeta being more sexually frustrated because his sex life with Bulma must've been bomb, but Goku would have little interest in fucking since he's been neglectful of Chichi and how he was convinced to conceive Goh an and Goten. This would make Goku the ideal bottom, but he'd also be confused about what sex would have to do with training or combat, so Vegeta has his work cut out for him to have Goku let him get some of that ass.

A side note, but reading the wiki page for Booby has been a treat. To imagine a scenario where the reason the Buu race is strong in the game is because Buu got horny enough from Hercules' erotica collection to create a waifu named Booby that he could impregnate with his "Love Beam" is hilarious. Truly a 21st century Adam & Eve.

Edited by imchapp.in

31 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

I can see Vegeta being more sexually frustrated because his sex life with Bulma must've been bomb, but Goku would have little interest in fucking since he's been neglectful of Chichi and how he was convinced to conceive Goh an and Goten. This would make Goku the ideal bottom, but he'd also be confused about what sex would have to do with training or combat, so Vegeta has his work cut out for him to have Goku let him get some of that ass.

A side note, but reading the wiki page for Booby has been a treat. To imagine a scenario where the reason the Buu race is strong in the game is because Buu got horny enough from Hercules' erotica collection to create a waifu named Booby that he could impregnate with his "Love Beam" is hilarious. Truly a 21st century Adam & Eve.

honestly Booby's existance is just inherently weird

which might be why Xenoverse2 retcons her out of existance by having Buu just be able to give birth to new Genies by himself when he eats too much food

not that that's any better since it means Buu's reproduction method is literally this

Edited by mochi