UnevenEdge

I kicked my cat in the face last night.

Skiles

I was getting sick of his bullshit. :|

No, but seriously, it was pitch dark in the room, and I didn't realize he was laying by the bathroom door, and my foot hit him right in the face. I felt so bad. :(

I picked him up and gave him a bunch of kisses. He was fine. More startled than anything. He still slept in bed with me, so I think he forgives me.  <3

Whenever I accidentally hit my cat, I feel so and and I'm like, "I'M SORRY! LOVE MEEE!!"

You know the people who make your anime you love so much prob eat cat on a regular basis right?

I mean, it's better than being a Steven Universe fan imo but you gotta realize these things.

You know the people who make your anime you love so much prob eat cat on a regular basis right?

I mean, it's better than being a Steven Universe fan imo but you gotta realize these things.

I don't give a fuck what they eat. If they keep making great anime, that's all I care about :D :D :D

Whenever I accidentally hit my cat, I feel so and and I'm like, "I'M SORRY! LOVE MEEE!!"

Same. :D

When I was a kid, I accidentally stepped on my dog's paw once. He yelped and jumped up and ran away. I literally cried because I felt so bad. He was fine, though. :D