UnevenEdge

2018 Weekly Streaming Archives

Well folks, if you were getting tired of Gundam Unicorn, they FINALLY changed it. It's Black Clover now, though I don't know which episodes. Sometime during the third cour.

Edit: looks like it's Pages 31-35. That's good, especially if they advance to 36-40 over the weekend, but to be fair, it's not clear that they can. We did just have Page 42 last week, so maybe?

Another edit: It ended at Page 34, so maybe what they're doing is playing the last 10 episodes of the previous arc? I have not yet confirmed that they are playing Page 30, however. The end of the last arc was Page 39, so if there is a Friday night advance, it would cover it.

Last edit, I swear... Pages 30-34 confirmed. Great choice, since 29 is a recap episode, and 30 is the official beginning of the show's 3rd major story arc. And since this arc lasts exactly 10 episodes, a move to 35-39 this weekend seems academic. Hmmm, a choice for the Stream that is actually somewhat inspired for once!

Edit: NO ADVANCE on Friday night--we're stuck with 30-34 for the weekend.

Edited by OwlChemist81

After TWO FULL WEEKS of the SAME 5 EPISODES of Lupin the 3rd Part 4, the stream finally changed. As of Monday morning, it was playing Black Clover Pages 35-39, which if you're keeping track is the next 5 following where we left off from the last time Black Clover streamed in October.

I guess THIS is the new norm now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, looks like the stream DID advance this weekend, to Episodes 83-87!

So I guess that means we got 78-82 from Monday-Friday, then 83-87 from Friday to today.

And now it's GUNDAM UNICORN again!! I wonder which episodes...?

EDIT: Looks like toward the middle, I suspect 13-17, but it's unclear.

Don't worry if you haven't seen it from the beginning; this one has helpful recaps!

EDIT 2: It's actually 11-15. Hopefully it advances this weekend...

Edited by OwlChemist81

The stream changed to Hunter x Hunter at some point, and it MAY have happened automatically at some point as soon as they lost the rights to Gundam Unicorn, as it is WAY early in the series, like episodes 11-15. Theoretically upon losing Gundam Unicorn, the stream might switch to the next series in the queue automatically, and that would be Hunter x Hunter.

But wait, that's NOT what happened at all! As Gundam Unicorn episodes are still streamable (what?? We DIDN'T lose the rights to it yet!?), they must have actually switched it to Hunter x Hunter 11-15 on purpose after all! Plus, the Gundam episodes are listed under the full name for the shows "Mobile Suit Gundam", so that couldn't have been it.

Edited by OwlChemist81