UnevenEdge

there was once a Troll Harem anime

mochi

it was a Harem comedy called Inukami

318519.jpg

except that it had an odd amount of GAY fanservice of the cute Bishonen looking male main character,

latest?cb=20120805111504

as well as other mor Bara/macho men, and not all that much fanservice of the girls

inukami_photo.jpg

tumblr_n98643na2n1sjjfago1_400.gif

tumblr_ntyt4mHZOv1tfgnzeo3_500.gif

tumblr_nt76u1tC331tfgnzeo2_500.gif

28_Inukami!_-_THE_MOVIE_Screenshot_3.jpg

these gifs/screenshots should accurately illustrate what I mean

I don't recall the series lasting more than one season and it's very hard to find screenshots of these days

but it's a thing that happened

Edited by mochi

31 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

I used to post screenshots of this on the old ASMB site to try to get more people to watch it. I haven't seen it for a while and want to see how well it's aged eventually.

is the entire show filled with gay stuff or just a handfull of eps? because most of all I see is the ep where he's naked and the one where he's being sexually assaulted by men who belive they're dogs

You're so full of shit, Mochi. As the resident expert on what studios produced which anime, Inukami was produced not by Pierrot, but by Seven Arcs, the studio responsible for Nanoha, Dog Days, Sekirei, Asura Cryin', and the first White Album anime.

I can understand you wanting to talk about this show, but at least do some proper research next time.

Edited by PokeNirvash

26 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

It's just a bunch of male fanservice that sometimes involves other characters, but I can't really remember the specifics.

either way it's kind of interesting that they billed it as a Straight Harem anime then it ended up having more male fanservice than it did female fanservice

the protagonist is also a lot cuter and less plain looking than most harem protagonists