UnevenEdge

*sigh* - Why did I go for the 'Made in Abyss' recommendation?

pail

"It's just like Madoka Magica".

Uh huh. That's why I'm crying uncontrollably, I suppose.

I could be misremembering things but I don't remember Madoka Magica being absolutely heartbreaking God dammit.

At least the villain seems like someone you can just really hate though. They just better not try to make him sympathetic going forward.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pail said:

"

I could be misremembering things but I don't remember Madoka Magica being absolutely heartbreaking God dammit.

I can guarentee you're misremembering PMMM if you don't remember it being absolutely heartbreaking

classic PMMM ends with madoka being erased from everyone's memories except for Homura's and becoming an omnipresent goddess

and the move "Rebellion" ends with Homura restoring Madoka's existance to everyone's memories as well as her physical body, and usurping her position as a goddess but being loathed by all as an analogue to Satan because of it

Edited by mochi

18 minutes ago, Gina Szanboti said:

It's really sad when you realize that the home Nanachi made for them, the doorway to Mitty's room, and even Nanachi's helmet all look like Mitty. T.T

Knowing how brutally unforgiving this show is, I almost don't want the second season to be made...

Because I just know something terrible is going to happen to Nanachi.

;_;

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...