UnevenEdge

So, I can have a custom rank...

meo

Is caring about ranks even a thing anymore? I literally have no idea about the whole rank and/or karma system on these boards. My apathy is only outweighed by my indifference when it comes to things like this.

cool story bro

I think we should just be able to change our ranks. I mean, we can change our SN.

Right? At least a rank request thread to set it. Not necessary for the hoops to jump through when apparently all rules are kinda off here. I really don't think most are going to be into games to achieve a special rank. :/ The other topic only lets you have your old rank from the old boards back I guess.

eh .... I already pushed my luck with him this month

have StarPanda[/member] do it he has "star" in his name

StarPanda[/member] talk to Admin[/member] for me and give him the money I borrowed from you. >__> Kthx.

Right? At least a rank request thread to set it. Not necessary for the hoops to jump through when apparently all rules are kinda off here. I really don't think most are going to be into games to achieve a special rank. :/ The other topic only lets you have your old rank from the old boards back I guess.

Yeah, I think I'd rather have prizes like the achievements in XBL or PSN, like a trophy case in your profile.

Making ranks custom should be easy enough, I mean, just apply the same coding that let's you change your SN and include a color field.

In fact, you could have the different "ranks" have a trophy with them, to fill up your profile trophy case.

Like 50 posts = wanderer and you get a hobo stick in your profile kind of thing.

Yeah, I think I'd rather have prizes like the achievements in XBL or PSN, like a trophy case in your profile.

Making ranks custom should be easy enough, I mean, just apply the same coding that let's you change your SN and include a color field.

In fact, you could have the different "ranks" have a trophy with them, to fill up your profile trophy case.

Like 50 posts = wanderer and you get a hobo stick in your profile kind of thing.

that might not be a bad idea

DJ Sona[/member]  what do you think for a mod?

You're the best jingy. This is why we pay you the big bucks..

But like imaginary bucks because everyone here is poor.