UnevenEdge

AHS: Roanoke

Mewn

Damn this season is good. Cautiously optimistic about the

show apparently doing a complete Blair Witch with the lost hikers.

If the Pig Man reenactor winds up being the sole survivor I'll be ultra, super,

mega pissed. I don't think it will be but you never know.

Yeah, I agree! It better not be him since we were told it was the people in the house >_> BUT WHO KNOWS WITH RYAN D:<

This seasons been very good this time around. Part of me is thinking Lee is going to survive it given her command over the situation and Audrey being very skiddish about everything around her.

However, another part of me is thinking they might do a complete 180 and have Monet be the survivor since her fate is still in the air after escaping from the Polks, and she could've found something that might get her out of this situation rather than deciding to just dip back into the Polk residence to get anything that was filmed.

We don't know as much about her save for having a downward spiral from her method acting as Lee, but they'll probably bring us up to speed in the next episode like how we learned more about Dominic in the past couple ones.

Chaps[/member]

Since we moved~

Yeah, I could see Monet surviving (or hope she did) after she said PEACE to Audrey :D

I'm rooting for Lee, but she obviously doesn't get the tape since we saw it, so something might've happened to her in the process (which will probz be revealed next episode).

I'm hoping Aubrey dies <_< >_> she annoys me so much, although she has added some comic relief.

tumblr_og3aggbjpW1sus0wio1_540.jpg

I want to see more of the witch and real butcher >_> especially the witch since she essentially is the one that started all of this.

I also want Ryan to clear up her story since if she's the original Supreme, how is she alive?  I'm assuming she's just the spirit of her former self since according to Coven rules, once the Supreme dies, the new Supreme gains the powers, err, becomes more powerful.

This episode was way to Blair Witch for me to completely get into it

but I did kinda see this coming. Lol, how about the reveal of Lana Winters

in the preview. I still like where this season is going and I want to find out what

making the pact with the witch means for Lee. 

This episode was way to Blair Witch for me to completely get into it

but I did kinda see this coming. Lol, how about the reveal of Lana Winters

in the preview. I still like where this season is going and I want to find out what

making the pact with the witch means for Lee.

Lol, yeah it was a bit silly with the kids running around the property.

Seeing them get burned alive was intense, tho.

WEIRD that the video was posted to the Cloud >.>; (maybe the spirits of the trespassers uploaded it?)

AND THAT'S WHAT MADE THE POLICE GO THERE, wtf.

They should've looked around the property after the kids trespassed the first time....SO USELESS.

Also, LEE IS EVILLLLL, she made a pact with ze witch and basically took over the role of the butcher at the end there.

Like, we saw no butcher....just Lee with her machete burning them alive.

And what a tweeeeest....thought Aubrey would live but nope >_> she ALMOST did tho <_< if she wasn't shot dead by the police....again useless.

I cannot wait until the last episode with the interview with LANABANANA >_>

I feel like Lee won't be 100% back since she DID make a pact with the witch...I also want her to tell us a bit about this pact.

'Cuz I want to know more about this effin' witch and how she's the original Supreme.

tumblr_ogi68g91qq1sgo9goo2_500.gif

Hmm, she looks younger than Asylum here...?

606d65bd0d54ead5a4d4ca3b549659a6.jpg

Eh, maybe just slightly...I thought she was older looking toward the end of Asylum, but guess not as much as I had in my mind LAWL

But yeah, cannot wait to see the conclusion.

Also sad that it's the end T_T

Man, that second to last episode was intense with the Blair Witch vibes and Lee making the pact around the end. The weird thing is that even though there were probably as many casualties as the first time Matt & Shelby got the house, most of the people there died from circumstances outside of the ghosts unlike when they first went.

Sidney, Matt, Shelby, Audrey, and Monet were all killed by other people (although Lee was possessed when she pushed Monet off the stairs and Shelby got herself). Only Agnes and Dominic were killed by spirits, but the latter was because Lee and Audrey locked him out of the room and didn't save him

If they all stuck together and were able to calm eachother down, most of them would be alive save for Agnes and Sidney.

Man, that second to last episode was intense with the Blair Witch vibes and Lee making the pact around the end. The weird thing is that even though there were probably as many casualties as the first time Matt & Shelby got the house, most of the people there died from circumstances outside of the ghosts unlike when they first went.

Sidney, Matt, Shelby, Audrey, and Monet were all killed by other people (although Lee was possessed when she pushed Monet off the stairs and Shelby got herself). Only Agnes and Dominic were killed by spirits, but the latter was because Lee and Audrey locked him out of the room and didn't save him

If they all stuck together and were able to calm eachother down, most of them would be alive save for Agnes and Sidney.

Oooo, you make a good point on how the spirits didn't really have to do anything as far as killing goes.

Seems like the ones that were killed were killed via paranoia/trances.

I still want to know what is up with that one room and why it is so ghost proof. >_>

wasn't sure how I felt about the finale I liked most of it and loved the season as a whole but it felt like the

finale was very slapped together, like the most attention was paid to episodes 6-9.....I dunno

I do like how most people were killed by humans and not ghosts. I also gotta say I'm not sure I liked the ghost portrayal of the Chens.I felt they were very Japanese, Korean horror style

Yeaaah, I wasn't a big fan of the finale.

I don't know WHY Ryan decided to do all those reality TV BS shows for the finale.  At first I was like "oh 'cuz this whole season has been through the eyes of different cameras in order to see what was going on", but the final scenes with Flora and Lee were not via camera, it was just like any other season.  Also I think Ryan is just obsessed with true crime shit >_>

I was surprised that Lee was acquitted of the charges regarding her husband's death, ESPECIALLY since Flora basically told them how he died and that she witnessed it.  But, people are dumb and were all LAWLBUTSHESAIDSHESAWAGHOST! -_-

Anyway, I also thought there was too much time spent on her trials....honestly, I would've been happy if they went fast through those...or during the Lana Winters special, Lana would just mention it.

That whole thing in the beginning with meeting the cast was UNNECESSARY! Like wtf? MAYBE if this was episode 6 when they were doing all that campy Hollywood shet and setting up 3 Days in Hell, I would get it, but as the opener to the finale???? NO.

I was expecting the opener to be Lee in the police car (since we had all that build up).

Lana Banana special was lawlz, I was surprised Lana lived after being pounded in the head by the hillbilly <.<

SO the true ending, we see the Ghost Adventurers shit (also STUPID but I laughed at the actor of Cricket)....and Lee knowing Flora is there....FLORA how the fuck did she get back to the house????  Do her grandparents live close to this house? Because if so, that's fucking weird >.>

Anyway, Lee shows up (I was half expecting her to be possessed on those lands)....police think she abducted her daughter....instead she offs herself and helps Priscilla light the house on fire o_O which I find odd....so the butcher just really hated that house being on her land or what?  Why blow up the house? Because the reason Lee died was to protect Priscilla from the butcher, yet the reason why the house went BOOM was to stop the butcher so....?

Lee will always be bounded to that property now -_-

Soooo, Ryan never fucking answered my question in how the witch is still so powerful....errr, powerful during the red moon days.  If she's the original Supreme, why does her 'ghost' have so much power (since the powers move on to the next Supreme)?  HOW DID THIS BETCH DIE?  They never actually showed her death, I just assumed she died based on the rules of the Supreme.

What makes the ghosts bounded to just that property?  Because they were murdered by the other ghosts and/or people?  Actually many of the actors died, where were they during the finale?  You would think they would be standing right behind Lee or something.  So, is it because the witch made the butcher sacrifice everyone?  Is this how you make the land some kind of ghost portal?  I had these questions the first season since you could see the ghosts in that house as clear as day and Ryan never really went into how that happened.

That one room (bedroom) in the house...to me it seemed foolproof, no ghosts went into there to kill people.  Why?  What happened in that room?  Was it because of Priscilla?  I was disappointed in that we never saw Priscilla until the end....I thought for sure we'd see her since we knew she hated the butcher....so you would think she'd help.

Whatever -_- I bet Ryan's answer would be "WELL GOOD NEWS CUZ I'M MAKING A MURDER HOUSEXCOVEN CROSSOVER SEASON!"

That fucking season better not be fucking campy either >.> (one of the reasons why I didn't care for Coven, even tho I was super excited and wanted to be obsessed with it).

Also, WTF WAS CROATOAN?  Did they just completely make up that bit?  That shit was never answered, nor did anyone staying in the 3 Nights in Hell shet ever think to scream it.

Overall, I really enjoyed this season minus episode 6 and 10....the rest were more intense and driven.

I would say it's 4th in my AHS list...it would've been 3rd if Ryan didn't fuck up the ending. D:<

Sidenote: The actress that played Lee (Adina Porter) was always listed as a guest star this whole season in the credits! That is so wrong! Wtf Ryan! She's a main CAST person this season.  EVAN PETERS should've been "Guest Star" not Adina.

• 1 month later...

That'll be interesting if it goes through.

I heard of rumors of him wanting to do that but nothing has been said since he hinted at it.

It's suppose to be Murder House x Coven....which, IMO, Roanoke kind of was...EXCEPT THEY ENDED THAT ONE HORRIBLY WITH SO MANY MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS D:<

I just HOPE it isn't campy like Coven was....'cuz that was one of my main dislikes from Coven.

I'm pretty sure Scream Queens won't get renewed for another season, so I expect Emma Roberts (-_-) to be back.

Ryan has a lot on his plate too.

Feud is premiering in 2017 and a new season of American Crime Story.

Both on FX.

ooo I ACS was good!  You should check it out :)

Idk how I feel about Hurricane Katrina being the main story line for season 2, tho >_>

I'm more hyped up for season 3, which will be the Versace murders <_< (and Gaga is rumored to play Donatella).

And don't forget to check out Feud.

It's about old hollywood/celeb tiffs.

First season is about Bette Davis vs. Joan Crawford.

Jessica Lange will be playing Joan, while Susan Sarandon will be Bette!

Also saw that Kathy Bates and Catherine Zeta-Jones are in it too!

But yeah, back to AHS.

Hopefully more Murder House is in that season and less Coven <_<

Maybe Gaga will be the original Supreme witch from Roanoke again (if she's in it, kind of doubt it because she's been busy).

ooo I ACS was good!  You should check it out :)

Idk how I feel about Hurricane Katrina being the main story line for season 2, tho >_>

I'm more hyped up for season 3, which will be the Versace murders <_< (and Gaga is rumored to play Donatella).

And don't forget to check out Feud.

It's about old hollywood/celeb tiffs.

First season is about Bette Davis vs. Joan Crawford.

Jessica Lange will be playing Joan, while Susan Sarandon will be Bette!

Also saw that Kathy Bates and Catherine Zeta-Jones are in it too!

But yeah, back to AHS.

Hopefully more Murder House is in that season and less Coven <_<

Maybe Gaga will be the original Supreme witch from Roanoke again (if she's in it, kind of doubt it because she's been busy).

I'm going to check it out Feud for sure.

Did Gaga play both the reenactor Supreme and the actual one?  I was trying hard to see if I could recognize the actor playing the actual Supreme and I couldn't tell.

I think the original supreme is the perfect role for Gaga so if she didn't play both I would definitely let it slide if they had her playing that role.

I'm going to check it out Feud for sure.

Did Gaga play both the reenactor Supreme and the actual one?  I was trying hard to see if I could recognize the actor playing the actual Supreme and I couldn't tell.

I think the original supreme is the perfect role for Gaga so if she didn't play both I would definitely let it slide if they had her playing that role.

No clue, they really didn't give us a good look at the "real" Supreme.

Same, it'd be fun see her fill out that part.