UnevenEdge

So im on the season of Sabrina the teenage witch where she goes to college.

SwimModSponges

Its true.

I mean, most of the ladies on the show have been in skirts since the first season, but theyre really exposing some thighs this go-around.

For instance, in the episode in whixh sabrina and one of her roommates try to get an article for the college newspaper, sabrina has a daydream in which they're in the 1920s. During the daydream, she lifts her skirt up to like, mid thigh.

I wonder if their ratings were decreasing and they just decided to throw out a bunch of leg shots to hold on to the male demographic.

Its true.

I mean, most of the ladies on the show have been in skirts since the first season, but theyre really exposing some thighs this go-around.

For instance, in the episode in whixh sabrina and one of her roommates try to get an article for the college newspaper, sabrina has a daydream in which they're in the 1920s. During the daydream, she lifts her skirt up to like, mid thigh.

I wonder if their ratings were decreasing and they just decided to throw out a bunch of leg shots to hold on to the male demographic.

Maybe.

But I think by the time the Sabrina franchise went to college, there were reviews going on at Archies Comics concerning their Morals Codes in general. Properties like Sabrina [and Casper and Hot Stuff although they never really went anywhere with him] had a fair amount of leeway in what they could get away with due to their supernatural backgrounds but the Morals Code was a really strict piece of work that honestly killed earlier attempts to do the same with Riverdale as with Sabrina - prime time it. So with the Morals Code under review and rewrite, more things that would have been denied were being allowed slowly but surely.

You can only thrive so long basing everything you do on a strict interpretation of a fictional 50's society that only exists in old white guys' heads.

You know, i thonk everyone on that show would have been a lot better off if they had been more sexually liberated.

Just saying, aunt zelda hasnt had anybody knocking around up inside her for like a hundred years.

Get one of those young studs to clean out the cobwebs as it were, im sure theyd appreciate the opportunity.

So a few episodes ago zelda came over to live with sabrina and her roomates while hilda was remodeling the house.

Sabrinas roommate tripped and fell dick first on her while she was on the couch in a bathrobe.

He then ran to his bedroom to masturbate furiously.

Yes that really happened, and he really should have gotten her to join in.

Just saying.