UnevenEdge

I haven't made any threads about my job yet today I'm falling behind

Swimmod_Luna

ouch. we'll see how my next review goes. i already asked my boss what it would take to get to the next level so we'll see what happens

I thought u were getting fired or something.

I could totally stay at my job for a while longer if I could have it on a traditional schedule. My hours aren't the only thing I dislike but it's my least favorite thing and I think I could deal with the other shit if I could have my job in a Monday - Friday 9-5 with all weekends and holidays off type of deal. But I never will. At this point I'm willing to take just about any job that pays about the same as I get now as long as it's on a traditional schedule.

I thought u were getting fired or something.

I could totally stay at my job for a while longer if I could have it on a traditional schedule. My hours aren't the only thing I dislike but it's my least favorite thing and I think I could deal with the other shit if I could have my job in a Monday - Friday 9-5 with all weekends and holidays off type of deal. But I never will. At this point I'm willing to take just about any job that pays about the same as I get now as long as it's on a traditional schedule.

well i still might be. i don't know what's happening to my group which is why i asked.