UnevenEdge

AHS Roanoke just added to Netflix

nameraka

watched episode 1 last night.

kinda slow, but the early episodes usually are.

i was kind of annoyed by the fact that it's supposed to be set in eastern nc but it obviously wasn't filmed there. (or by anyone who has ever been there)

seriously, there are mountains behind the house. the eastern part of the state is flat. there aren't even really hills, and the nearest mountains are like 4 hours west.

i know... suspension of disbelief and all that.

i'll keep watching. for now...  :|

watched episode 1 last night.

kinda slow, but the early episodes usually are.

i was kind of annoyed by the fact that it's supposed to be set in eastern nc but it obviously wasn't filmed there. (or by anyone who has ever been there)

seriously, there are mountains behind the house. the eastern part of the state is flat. there aren't even really hills, and the nearest mountains are like 4 hours west.

i know... suspension of disbelief and all that.

i'll keep watching. for now...  :|

I also hate when they film in locations that obviously are not the location they claim. Keep watching it picks up.

What is funny, is while it was premiering on FX last year, multiple reviewers were saying that each episode was like a call back to that episode number's season. In other words, episode 1 was reminiscent of AHS Season 1, episode 2 of Season 2, and so on. So guess what happens when the show reaches episode 6...?