UnevenEdge

RE: I really should not have to say this but

ZoomBubba

Calling people slurs is not OK.

Telling people you want them to kill themselves is not OK.

Threatening people with violence/harassment is not OK.

If you do these things you are not welcome in, and will be removed from, this community.

You're full of shit. You've had a circle jerk of political posters, led by one of your own mods, that has made this place more hostile to even center-left points of view than ASMB ever was. I mean, you've had one user tell Master_Debater, who talks like a robot 95 percent of the time, that she needs to kill herself, and your mods did nothing.

Seriously, don't even bother because you're not going to enforce it in any fair manner.

In case you hadn't noticed, this forum changed leadership recently.

Did you not notice that?

I think you had to have noticed that.

So, if you were an intelligent, reasoning person - you'd realize that the enforcement of rules and moderation of this forum would be changing as well.

And, to continue on that subject, if you had a modicum of critical thinking skills, you might think - oh, I bet they'd make an announcement about such a change of enforcement. You know, maybe like the one you quoted.

But that's if you thought about it.

Which you didn't.

The imagination you have is amazing.

I don't know who you think I am, but I have no part in any clique here.

You are free to continue whatever delusions you want and make excuses for not reporting anything.

And once again, the "past" is not an indicator of anything, because - and I will say this one more time because you seem to especially thick skulled - this forum has changed leadership recently.

I was responding to an email I received in my inbox. If the "change in leadership" was important, then I would've got an email on that too.

Holy fucking shit.

Did you miss the part where our main Admin died? Are you that unaware?