UnevenEdge

Overlord S2

Daos

Never heard of this show.  Is it any good?  Looks like it's another videogame-based one.  Hmm.

It's very good, imo. One of the best premises for a video game based anime. And I really enjoyed the action and characters from the first season. I'm deffinitely going to watch this one.

I'm actually surprised Toonami didn't pick this up, it would probably go over well with their average audience.

It's very good, imo. One of the best premises for a video game based anime. And I really enjoyed the action and characters from the first season. I'm deffinitely going to watch this one.

I'm actually surprised Toonami didn't pick this up, it would probably go over well with their average audience.

That and GATE are basically my top two picks for shows that would be perfect fits for Toonami.

That's why it's frustrating to see them constantly air stuff that has zero chance of doing well when stuff like this is out there.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so happy they announced Season 3 already. I hope they keep releasing more Overlord, it's one of the few series in recent years where I feel the writing/story/characters are really well developed. Not to mention the animation for the series has been unbelievably excellent.

A lot of people complained because S2 had tons of worldbuilding and focus on non Nazerick characters and less Ainz roflpwning everyone. But I thought it was all great. Even characters like Entoma really shine when they get screen time.

I would be happy if they just kept churning out seasons until it's completed.