Snapchat

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

Oh geez.

There are just way too many things nowadays >_>

Snapchat is just one of them I do not wish to have :D

Afraid of getting dick pics?

Afraid of getting dick pics?

Naaah, someone I use to know (lol song) has it....like the only thing they have (no insta, FB, twitter, whatever) >_> and I'd rather not have them find me on that LOL

Plus I already have an insta (which is starting to turn into Snapchat) and FB messenger and idk texting in general, rather would do that.

Guest The Hound

Naaah, someone I use to know (lol song) has it....like the only thing they have (no insta, FB, twitter, whatever) >_> and I'd rather not have them find me on that LOL

Plus I already have an insta (which is starting to turn into Snapchat) and FB messenger and idk texting in general, rather would do that.

I just listened to the pop goes punk version of that.

lol

despite being in about a zillion of other peoples snaps, i don't have a snapchat

its just another thing to keep up with

I use to say that when I only had snapchat and no instagram held out on instagram until like a month ago still haven't posted anything there but I gave in

I use to say that when I only had snapchat and no instagram held out on instagram until like a month ago still haven't posted anything there but I gave in

i have an IG and tend to use it pretty solid for like a week or month, but then don't even glance at it for several. i'm just really bad about that sorta thing in general.

i have an IG and tend to use it pretty solid for like a week or month, but then don't even glance at it for several. i'm just really bad about that sorta thing in general.

For along time all I had was Facebook and even I don't use it that much other than to follow pages,memes and keep up with friends or family, I wouldn't say that I'm bad at stuff like that because if I see something cool or interesting I'll post a pic and  I share it not 24/7 7 days a week but I do what I can