UnevenEdge

Facade 2.0 theme opinions/suggestions

Misaka

right now Me and Viper are working on this theme together and making it look better than the original but because of this you will notice these changes instantly without warning so do bear with us on this project.

if you have any suggestions color wise you can suggest theme here also feedback is important because everyone uses a different device.

We'll also update this thread with any changes done to the theme

I'm doing 3 things at once

finding a css code and changing it or having to make a new css code for it

so I will have spelling errors today

It's not that it's a spelling error. It's that it's a spelling error made by ghostrek, only by ghostrek, and by ghostrek 100% of the time he meant to type the word "them."  >:D

But I'm just busting your balls.  :P Good job on the theme.

Idk about colors, they look good. It makes quotes a little less noticeable this way but making them any other shade just effects the readability so it's good the way it is.

Now on another note, any way we can get something that says who we are replying to without quoting them every time?

Idk about colors, they look good. It makes quotes a little less noticeable this way but making them any other shade just effects the readability so it's good the way it is.

Now on another note, any way we can get something that says who we are replying to without quoting them every time?

that would be on DJ Sona[/member]  end