• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blueraven1999

• Seight

• blueraven1979

• Kudasai

15 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Cinemassacre - Polybius - James & Mike Mondays

H----O------L------Y shit! I just watched this the day before yesterday! Whoa....very crazy. Gave me a headache tbh.didn't know there was an actual game for ps4.but so crazy someone here watched this too.I just subscribed to his channel after watching the Earthbound video. Then the scratch and sniff in Nintendo Power!wow....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kameljoe said:

H----O------L------Y shit! I just watched this the day before yesterday! Whoa....very crazy. Gave me a headache tbh.didn't know there was an actual game for ps4.but so crazy someone here watched this too.I just subscribed to his channel after watching the Earthbound video. Then the scratch and sniff in Nintendo Power!wow....

It was a good video.  I've been subscribed to Cinemassacre since 2013 or 2014.

If you like funny videos I'd highly recommend Cinemassacre's Goat Simulator videos.   My favorite videos on Cinemassacre are the James & Mike Mondays videos.

2 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

It was a good video.  I've been subscribed to Cinemassacre since 2013 or 2014.

If you like funny videos I'd highly recommend Cinemassacre's Goat Simulator videos.   My favorite videos on Cinemassacre are the James & Mike Mondays videos.

Yes he's hilarious. I seen his vids years ago and forgot all about him. Came across the Earthbound 'review' and nearly died of laughter. Have to check out the 'Goat Simulator!' Still odd someone else just watched the Polybius vid.it was my first viewing.OK long enough sorry! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kameljoe said:

Yes he's hilarious. I seen his vids years ago and forgot all about him. Came across the Earthbound 'review' and nearly died of laughter. Have to check out the 'Goat Simulator!' Still odd someone else just watched the Polybius vid.it was my first viewing.OK long enough sorry! :)

No problem.  It's nice to find someone else who likes Cinemassacre.  Just to let you know there's two Goat Simulator videos on Cinemassacre.

The first one is just called Goat Simulator and the second one is called Goat Simulator - Devil Goat. 

Here's a link to the first one in case you have trouble finding it:

• Like 1