UnevenEdge

got called a Transphobe on tumblr

mochi

for pointing out that Transgender men can in fact be hairy and macho looking ::]::

(namely I pointed out that it bothers me that in this one game where you can play as a trans man, if you choose to play as a trans man, you have a binder and no body hair, and someone decided I was saying trans men aren't men, and called me disgusting) ::]::

Welcome to tumblr.

Also, you have to have a binder? That sucks.

yeah, and the only other character in the game who is trans also wears a binder (even though his voice and appearance otherwise insists he has fully transitioned)

yeah, and the only other character in the game who is trans also wears a binder (even though his voice and appearance otherwise insists he has fully transitioned)

Should've made it realistic, where wearing the binder for too long results in health/stamina depletion.

Should've made it realistic, where wearing the binder for too long results in health/stamina depletion.

sent you a couple tumblr messages explaining further

a lot of actual Trans men find the trans customization lacking in the game but leave it to an 18 year old tumblr feminist to call me a transphobe for acknowlaging that manly trans men are a thing

for pointing out that Transgender men can in fact be hairy and macho looking ::]::

(namely I pointed out that it bothers me that in this one game where you can play as a trans man, if you choose to play as a trans man, you have a binder and no body hair, and someone decided I was saying trans men aren't men, and called me disgusting) ::]::

Now do you see how I feel whenever someone I disagree with on here starts calling me an uncle tom gay.

It's not very nice, nor does it make any fucking sense whatsoever.

Also whoever said that is a fucking idiot.

Hair on transgendered people's legs is serious bzns yo.

On that note, I know a few ladies that probably have hairier legs than what you are talking about. All people have body hair in varying amounts. This is why we need more indepth requirements in highschool and several biology classes should be mandatory before shit like extra languages should be.

Now do you see how I feel whenever someone I disagree with on here starts calling me an uncle tom gay.

It's not very nice, nor does it make any fucking sense whatsoever.

Also whoever said that is a fucking idiot.

yeah the user I was actually replying to (who IS a Trans man) thought they were nuts