UnevenEdge

Why did I agree to work a double today

Swimmod_Luna

Deep down u love it

I mean third shift is pretty chill usually. 9 times out of 10 everyone is asleep and there aren't any major issues so I just get to dick around on my phone all night and maybe do some cleaning. Weekdays I have to get people up and help them get ready, but on the weekends nobody goes to workshop so first shift gets them up.

I mean third shift is pretty chill usually. 9 times out of 10 everyone is asleep and there aren't any major issues so I just get to dick around on my phone all night and maybe do some cleaning. Weekdays I have to get people up and help them get ready, but on the weekends nobody goes to workshop so first shift gets them up.

What do you do?

I applied for one of those. Didnt have enough experience. 

But how am I supposed to get experience!?!  :(

Just gotta find the right place. The place I'm at is owned and operated by the state and I think the take anyone with a pulse that isn't insane/has a criminal record.

Just gotta find the right place. The place I'm at is owned and operated by the state and I think the take anyone with a pulse that isn't insane/has a criminal record.

I make 15.59 now.  I was willing to take a pay cut for a state department of children's services job just because I need some more social work experience.

This non profit is hiring but its a youth residential center I've heard horror stories from some of the master level students I interned with.

I make 15.59 now.  I was willing to take a pay cut for a state department of children's services job just because I need some more social work experience.

This non profit is hiring but its a youth residential center I've heard horror stories from some of the master level students I interned with.

I heard a bunch of horror stories coming in here and so far it's been fine.

so after over time, that's like what 23 an hour, that's very good

Almost 24.

Also I lied there were times I was pulling 30+ hours of ot a pay period. Last pay period I had like 18 hours of ot. I'll have about 10 hours ot this next check if I don't do another double tomorrow, 18 if I do.

Almost 24.

Also I lied there were times I was pulling 30+ hours of ot a pay period. Last pay period I had like 18 hours of ot. I'll have about 10 hours ot this next check if I don't do another double tomorrow, 18 if I do.

well shit .... make all the money