UnevenEdge

Reporting police brutality

Zenigundam

I've noticed that on Crime Watch Daily's last season of Hansen vs. Predator the CT police would handle the suspected predators very aggressively instead of just conducting normal arrests (done for TV ratings anyway). Should I file charges against them for police brutality? I think they've crossed the line with all of these arrests following the Hansen investigations and have brought their childhood sob stories into the situations. You don't have to shove a suspected predator against a car and threaten to tase him.

I wasn't aware Chris Hansen was still doing those. And also I think live crime bust type shows are pretty awful for a number of reasons including that it sensationalized stuff that really shouldn't be. I didn't like Cops or any of its variants for that same reason. People just want a reason to gawk at shit. I have referred to it as Reality Rubbernecking.

That said, no I don't think you should because those guys are disgusting pedos showing up to what they think are 12 year-olds houses.

That said, no I don't think you should because those guys are disgusting pedos showing up to what they think are 12 year-olds houses.

Yeah if a person doesn't want to be treated in a rough fanshion by the police then they shouldn't message young kids on the internet, and then travel to them with the intention of having sex with them

It's fine to watch COPS. Everyone you see consents to letting them put it on tv after theyve been recorded. Lots of people love that COPS wants to put them on the show.

i mean I wish COPS was there when i pushed an officer to the ground then got tackled to the floor by the other 6 that were in the room. It would be way better than anything else i've filmed. And believe me i was screaming & yelling & as hysterical as anyone else on the show. It would be a great episode

Holy shit that is something that happened to you? I'm so sorry. There are so many meathead cops out there, I really hate the bad overly oppressive ones they delegitimize what the police are actually intended to be doing and just inflame public sentiments. Ughhh

On a related note, I've heard alot of big city police forces have started fitting body cams to all officers to help encourage better behavior and also to resolve situations that arise such as this without reasonable doubt of wrong doing.

Things would be so much easier if people would just stop being so damn awful to eachother and have at least a little standard for human dignity. :(