UnevenEdge

I'm planning to buy a 2018 Corvette Stingray

Zenigundam

I always wanted a Viper when I was a little kid, but Vipers are so 90s and not what it's about anymore. I mean yeah Corvettes have been popular for like thirty years too, but unlike the Viper, it was never discontinued, beside I don't want a Viper anymore for obvious reasons because it's gonna make me think of some pothead who flips out and posts weird shit all the time.

But yeah a Corvette is Zenigundam and Zenigundam is a Corvette, so as soon as I save up a crap ton of money from my teaching assistant job, I'm putting a smooth down payment on this one down and then stiffing 'em for the rest of the bill lol.

Grand Theft Auto is s great game

Besides how are you going to get a car loan with your credit.

San Andreas was the last good one, although I admit I haven't played 5.

Badcreditsowhat.com or I'll find a way. I can just show them the $$ and they'll agree.

I always wanted a Viper when I was a little kid, but Vipers are so 90s and not what it's about anymore. I mean yeah Corvettes have been popular for like thirty years too, but unlike the Viper, it was never discontinued, beside I don't want a Viper anymore for obvious reasons because it's gonna make me think of some pothead who flips out and posts weird shit all the time.

But yeah a Corvette is Zenigundam and Zenigundam is a Corvette, so as soon as I save up a crap ton of money from my teaching assistant job, I'm putting a smooth down payment on this one down and then stiffing 'em for the rest of the bill lol.

I had a Corvette and loved it.

But it's from the era of when cars were cars, and didn't have that pussy-ass traction control and magnetic suspension.

Anything after 1989 is garbage.

I have an '01 Altima, I'm balling the fk out

Altimas were never anything.

I mean, rappers in the 90's were all about that D-Max... as in maxima.

My car walks all over Altimas.

Hell, my 1998 Grand Cherokee was faster than my buddy's '95 Altima... AND it cornered better. Plus I had heated seats and mirrors... and more room for chicks  :it:

But nothing beats having the top down and 3 girls dancing in your Mustang as you cruise up the Boulevard through Northeast Philly. - true story, ended in a hotel party

Dude, you like guys, quit fronting, and 2001 is newer than 1998, so even if your car were a Lambo, my Altima would kick its behind on newness alone.

My gf owns an 04 Nissan and it is a raging pile of shit like ALL Nissans are... actually I just pulled this out of the blower fan today. That WAS the cabin filter.

20479668_10212030027140130_2779208329888778371_n.jpg?oh=6b23e33a51824b69af95e21f2bb6503e&oe=59FFF3DD

Meanwhile the Mustang I have... well, everything works great in it. and it's 25 years older  :it: Plus it has heated seats and legit twice the horsepower of that shitty 2001 Altima in your mom's name.