UnevenEdge

they're making a change in my company and i'm going to be under my old group

Naraku4656

you really will be destitute if they can you.

Sorry man that's a real shitty thing.

well i'm in another building from them...for now.  this was just announced today and, while the manager i did probably piss off is still there, he's not going to be over me and neither will his superior. i'm going to have to play it by ear for now. now, if the old manager gets any real power, theeeeeeen i might be in trouble.

well i'm in another building from them...for now.  this was just announced today and, while the manager i did probably piss off is still there, he's not going to be over me and neither will his superior. i'm going to have to play it by ear for now. now, if the old manager gets any real power, theeeeeeen i might be in trouble.

If it's any consolation, I'd fire you.

If it's any consolation, I'd fire you.

well i did just book a hotel before this whole thing happened. thankfully the hotel allows cancellations up to 24 hours in advance and i've got a few days to see where this goes. if i'm in any real danger, i'll cancel the trip

just keep your head down, do good work and keep to yourself. itll get better.

see that's easy to say when all of the department heads of that division don't know your name...but they know mine. and i work in a large company, so it's not common that they know who their people are

see that's easy to say when all of the department heads of that division don't know your name...but they know mine. and i work in a large company, so it's not common that they know who their people are

i gained some notoriety in the center for being demanding then reporting managers every lil fuvk up in the of the year surveys they made me do. but i was still a top performer working the most sought after shift.... 9-5, monday through friday. they would have loved to fire me but i didnt give them any real reason. cant fire somebody who is killing it on the floor.

i gained some notoriety in the center for being demanding then reporting managers every lil fuvk up in the of the year surveys they made me do. but i was still a top performer working the most sought after shift.... 9-5, monday through friday. they would have loved to fire me but i didnt give them any real reason. cant fire somebody who is killing it on the floor.

i gained some for a good reason but I also have some baggage attached to my name as well

i gained some for a good reason but I also have some baggage attached to my name as well

yah well i worked with idiots then i had a half white baby(some sorta crime amongst most of them) and i fucked with them. like one moron sent an email in all caps and i replied all with a pic circling the caps lock button instructing him to press it lol i did all kinds of shit like that to enrage them that they joked about taking me out back and executing me. had to get HR involved at that point which only made it worse....but they still couldnt fire me. motherfuckers.