UnevenEdge

Guys should write love letters more often

Zenigundam

Hey my sophmore in highschool sweetheart. Zeni here. I bet you were so elated to find this here letter in your locker. I know you are happy to see this and that my feelings for you show in the fact that i trespassed on school grounds several times this week and watched from a high power binoclers who from a distance as you unlocked your locker and learned your combination. That right there is a sign of mu ingenity. My tenacity. Those buff in shape young jocks your age dont know anything about what it takes to truly impress a girl. They will only waste your time. Oh btw i took the liberty of removing the sweaty gym clothes from your locker so i can leave this note. Totally not going to do anything weird with them later. Just dont ask for them back or this Rican love god isnt going to like it and its not a good idea to make me angry.

Anyway this love letter stuff is cutting into my time on the couch and colt 45 drinking and i cant allow that. A Beta alpha males time is important, girl. So goodbye for now and you better respond to the letter or bad things will happen to you, girl.