UnevenEdge

I got Steam!

mochi

SFM? For science?

Also, look out for Steam sales on games. If you can play advanced games on your computer, there's alot of big budget games on sale regularly, but even if your computer doesn't have the highest end graphics cards and tech, there's still tons of great indie games that run like a charm on laptops and older computers. The Steam sales occur every so often, but when they do, there's a good markdown on games. Just make sure they run well, cause I got a GTA IV spinoff and it ran horribly on the laptop, while stuff like Papers Please, Undertale, and older Final Fantasy games work better.

And take note of the Free to Play games as well. Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, Wakfu & Maplestory, and other games appear on the FTP list. Some games might have demo versions or early access too in case you want to test out if they'll work well.

well it should be some sales going on right about now to catch you up to some good games.

i added you now, i should be tacoguy

also steam says I can't add friends until I spend 5 dollars (and I have no credit card linked to the account right now)