UnevenEdge

Bernard Hopkins knocked out of the ring in final bout

scope

Dude it sucks so much to go out like that a knock out is one thing but a ko and to fall outside the ring ouch

Still he'll of a career

Yeah great career and great fighter, I just didn't like seeing him deny the young kid legitimately knocked him out....poor sportsmanship.

• 3 weeks later...

The man was knocked out and dropped on his head...I think we can let him mis-remember things immediately following that....

I don't think they should interview fighters after knockouts....atleast not in the ring immediately after the fight, wait till the press conference...

oh? what does Max do?

I just don't like the way he sensationalizes in post fight interviews, his opinions on the sport are very black and white....he's an ESPN "analyst"  like that whole shit show with him bad mouthing Oscar De La Hoya after the Liam Smith fight when Max probably doesn't even know enough details about the situation to blame De La Hoya for Canelo vacating the belt.....just tired of that type of stuff in sports media.

I just don't like the way he sensationalizes in post fight interviews, his opinions on the sport are very black and white....he's an ESPN "analyst"  like that whole shit show with him bad mouthing Oscar De La Hoya after the Liam Smith fight when Max probably doesn't even know enough details about the situation to blame De La Hoya for Canelo vacating the belt.....just tired of that type of stuff in sports media.

I see...I never really paid attention to him....I miss the Larry Merchant days where he would ask a question and in the middle of the boxers response, just start asking a completely different question...no eye contact...half sleepy voice.... :D

I see...I never really paid attention to him....I miss the Larry Merchant days where he would ask a question and in the middle of the boxers response, just start asking a completely different question...no eye contact...half sleepy voice.... :D

Haha yeah good old Larry and his dementia, he also had a really dated view on boxing but he was still entertaining.