UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 98 Discussion

Meilag32

That is it, it is over in his timeline, peace will be back.

speaking of which

all he needs to do to bring everyone who the androids killed back is go to Namek....Porunga has no time limit or limit as to how many times a person can be wished back

I'm gonna warn you right now that super is NOT very different from GT, like GT it cannot mix Comedy and Action to save it's life, and has a small ammount of plot holes....that said, it's canon, because it's overseen by Toriyama....basically it's just a canon remake of GT where Goku is still an adult

You mean it actually has crap like Black Dragon Balls that destroy a planet, a Tuffle enemy known as "baby", Super Android 17, and the wish-granting Dragons going rogue? Yeah, that's what I thought.

NOTHING like GT. NOTHING!!!

You mean it actually has crap like Black Dragon Balls that destroy a planet, a Tuffle enemy known as "baby", Super Android 17, and rogue Dragons? Yeah, that's what I thought.

that's where the Toriyama input comes in

it's villians are nor as horrible

it did have a villian that was a slime clone of Vegeta who forced Vegeta to suck on a pacifier though so....

I'm gonna warn you right now that super is NOT very different from GT, like GT it cannot mix Comedy and Action to save it's life, and has a small ammount of plot holes....that said, it's canon, because it's overseen by Toriyama....basically it's just a canon remake of GT where Goku is still an adult

Ah well tbh I really wasn't into GT when it aired on Toonami back in '03 or so, but I'll watch Super for sure. I dunno for me GT just took carried on too much from the Buu Saga of DBZ, which I disliked, and I wish it had a little more substance.

Ah well tbh I really wasn't into GT when it aired on Toonami back in '03 or so, but I'll watch Super for sure. I dunno for me GT just took carried on too much from the Buu Saga of DBZ, which I disliked, and I wish it had a little more substance.

, it does have redeeming qualities don't get me wrong(personally I'm actually not mad at some of the stuff GT did), it's main saving grace is that the villians are not as horrible

Oil isn't red

Then it was some other mechanical fluid.  I don't know what goes into futuristic robots.  The Mega Man X series did the same thing.  The Reploids would "bleed" reddish-brown fluid that was oil or something but meant to symbolize blood loss.

Toei just did the same thing with 16.  It's canon that Android 16 was entirely mechanical.