UnevenEdge

I get to replace a strut this week.

Rogue_Alphonse

The front driver's side one is so shot, the tire actually bounces as you drive at highway speeds. Now normally I'd do all four, but I'll do the rears another time and the passenger side one was replaced 2 years ago. Plus, I give no fucks about my gf's car... I just want it to sell easily when the time comes to ditch that stupid Nissan for a Jeep...

The front driver's side one is so shot, the tire actually bounces as you drive at highway speeds. Now normally I'd do all four, but I'll do the rears another time and the passenger side one was replaced 2 years ago. Plus, I give no fucks about my gf's car... I just want it to sell easily when the time comes to ditch that stupid Nissan for a Jeep...

hey I've been meaning to ask you...would you happen to know a way you could get your hands on a gps head unit for a 2016 Kia Soul?

babeh... every line in this here paragraph screams "take me now" sex sex sex sex sex

i would prefer an OEM...considering all the looking I've done into it has me wondering which one would be such...I'm hearing android...but I don't fucking know....

If Kia didn't do some odd shit with their head units like Mercedes or GM did, you should be able to snag one from a wrecked/totaled version of your car that has said unit, and it should be a plug and play swap.. in theory.

Otherwise if you go aftermarket, stick to Pioneer or JVC at least the stereos I have had in the past that seemed to last the longest are those brands...