UnevenEdge

Someone put nin reptile on the karoake app. Wtf man

fuggnificent

The sound of your voice on the track reminds me of Kitty, or dare I say Otep...

but at some points it seemed like there was a little bit of this going on. [Out of your vocal range]

I dont sound fucking retarded at any point. Good job failing at being constructive and just another inch on the shitpile of the board. Enjoy having no success and acheiving shit like 90% of this board. Im not singing to your pretentious heard it before 100x mediocre crap.

I dont sound fucking retarded at any point. Good job failing at being constructive and just another inch on the shitpile of the board. Enjoy having no success and acheiving shit like 90% of this board. Im not singing to your pretentious hard it before 100x mediocre crap.

LOLWUT?

You should stay lower or just do vocal work to work on high notes...  but female metal vocals.

if you were on key you might sound like this. [no I'm not calling you a whore I love the song]

Dont scream when i sing. Do u not listen to any female rockers? How do you call yourself a programmer and never heard nin?

I dont sound fucking retarded at any point. Good job failing at being constructive and just another inch on the shitpile of the board. Enjoy having no success and acheiving shit like 90% of this board. Im not singing to your pretentious heard it before 100x mediocre crap.

Man I knew that would be too much... I was a chior boy in high school you were no where near as bas as him..

I havent sang in ages though so a bit of the same thing happens to me if I go too high... I was trying to use it as

an example of prematurely going into falsetto.. :D I don't sing anymore, dont take it to heart I wanna hear more.  <3

Man I knew that would be too much... I was a chior boy in high school you were no where near as bas as him..

I havent sang in ages though so a bit of the same thing happens to me if I go too high... I was trying to use it as

an example of prematurely going into falsetto.. :D I don't sing anymore, dont take it to heart I wanna hear more.  <3

Its was 1 am when i sung that and i couldn't get too loud or id piss off my mom. Lemme find more.

Dont scream when i sing. Do u not listen to any female rockers? How do you call yourself a programmer and never heard nin?

She doesn't just scream she sings as well..  Some of Kitties songs are beautifully, and entirely sang out,

Morgan Lander had to work on that shit for a while and probably still gets bashed on by dicks in the genre.

She screams to prove she can most of the time...I'm sorry for posting that, I wasn't compraring him to you...

She doesn't just scream she sings as well..  Some of Kitties songs are beautifully, and entirely sang out,

Morgan Lander had to work on that shit for a while and probably still gets bashed on by dicks in the genre.

She screams to prove she can most of the time...I'm sorry for posting that, I wasn't compraring him to you...

Ill just post some half ass samples instead of full songs.  Anyway...it dont get harder or higher than ariana grande.

http://www.smule.com/p/632270964_1394362932