UnevenEdge

Sawdamizer

fuggnificent

Salt is cheap, this shit is priceless

No. Its petty. How else am i going to talk about sawdys fetish without saying his name? Amd i didnt use his real name.... i learned from my mistake.you dont have to be an asshole about it. You not being an asshole is what made you stand out here.

No. Its petty. How else am i going to talk about sawdys fetish without saying his name? Amd i didnt use his real name.... i learned from my mistake.you dont have to be an asshole about it. You not being an asshole is what made you stand out here.

Well I have to know. Why do you need to talk about Sawdy's fetish?  What is the goal here?

So you, as a writer of erotic novels, thinks that Sawdimizer has the key that you're missing in your work?

Well he just posted so he's here.  I think this may be problematic because he hates you, but good luck.  Maybe he's acquired a tasted for vapidness in his absence.

Your thoughts are narrow and transparent. It's kinda sad that you think otherwise despite being told several times to stfu

Hows it transparent? You have no idea why i think the way i do which is why you thought i would actually run out of writing material and need ideas from you people. Im starting to see why you still live hand to mouth on minimum wage part time jobs.

Hows it transparent? You have no idea why i think the way i do which is why you thought i would actually run out of writing material and need ideas from you people. Im starting to see why you still live hand to mouth on minimum wage part time jobs.

This is too much.....Please pay attention now, I've had my fun.  It wasn't even deserved.....You're just too stupid to know the difference.  I'm bowing out because I have to leave now but this was too much fun.