UnevenEdge

So I'm watching Shippuden On Demand for whatever reason

PokeNirvash

I was catching up with Shippuden earlier and noticed that myself.  Of course, I only got a few seconds into it when I realized it wasn't HD, so I switched to the HD version, which promptly gave me an error message.  I went to Adult Swim's video section, which endlessly buffered and never loaded up the video for whatever reason.  Hulu, of course, did not have the episodes dubbed.  Wasted a good twenty minutes fucking with that until I finally threw my hands up and watched "elsewhere."  Thankfully, my DVR recorded the next four episodes.  Shippuden and One Piece both got fucktisized by Daylight Savings Time that week.  I thought it was recording things properly, but it seems I was too over-confident, as things weren't labeled as what they actually were, with "Naruto: Shippuden" and "One Piece" being chunks of the movie.

That OP is blatant and spoilery as hell, by the way.  Which you can tell even if you don't know what's going to happen.  Not that Kishimoto's writing is any more subtle, though.

And One Piece's OP is still edited on the On-Demand, for whatever reason.  Not sure on the other shows.  Also, I don't think you get the full OP of Naruto with the most recent week, or the ability to fast-forward.  It's screwy like that.