UnevenEdge

Black Butler happenings

OwlChemist81

If you're a FUNimation NOW subscriber and haven't checked out Black Butler yet, now is a great time for a couple of reasons:

FUNimation loses the rights to Season 1 on 5/31/17, so watch it while you can!

After that, you'll want to watch The Book of Circus (Black Butler II is filler), since The Book of Atlantic movie hits theaters dubbed on 6/14/17 (subbed on 6/12/17)!

If you're a FUNimation NOW subscriber and haven't checked out Black Butler yet, now is a great time for a couple of reasons:

FUNimation loses the rights to Season 1 on 5/31/17, so watch it while you can!

After that, you'll want to watch The Book of Circus (Black Butler II is filler), since The Book of Atlantic movie hits theaters dubbed on 6/14/17 (subbed on 6/12/17)!

To me, spending Season 2 on filler was a stupid idea.  Then again, there wasn't a whole lot of source material they could use anyway until they were ready to adapt Book of Circus, which was excellent.  The whole anime franchise is a case of screw the manga, let's adapt enough while it's still popular.

• 3 weeks later...

Just as I had figured the retail price for (At least on Amazon) the Black Bulter Season 1 blu ray/dvd set has gone up to prices like $70, $99, $245, and $532 for the remaining ones for sale. I suspect EBay may still have some decent used prices from private sellers but the price for season 1 at least is only likely to keep going up from here.

Just as I had figured the retail price for (At least on Amazon) the Black Bulter Season 1 blu ray/dvd set has gone up prices like $70, $99, $245, and $532 for the remaining ones for sale. I suspect EBay may still have some decent used prices from private sellers but the price for season 1 at least is only likely to keep going up from here.

That is quite sad.

It's quickly turning into a get it for the cheapest price you can find while you can situation

Just like what happened with Baccano and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

And Birdy the Mighty: Decode.

I actually got my copy after the license expiration, and it was from eBay. Definitely look there for the best prices.

And Birdy the Mighty: Decode.

I actually got my copy after the license expiration, and it was from eBay. Definitely look there for the best prices.

I agree that eBay should be one of the first places you should look for great deals on some seriously out of print dvds and blu rays

Even if at first you don't find anything at a decent price just check back often, and a private seller may have put up an item for a not crazy Aniplex price