UnevenEdge

clips of Steven universe season 5 have leaked **spoilers**

mochi

1. Topaz is deffinately female because she has a cutesy little baby voice

2. she thinks Steven and Lars are in love with eachother (which knowing this show anything is possible)

3. both of the Topazes that make her up are in love with eachother (So she IS like Garnet)

edit: Also Aquamarine makes this face remiq.net_9526.jpg

also much like how Aquamarine and Topaze's existances were leaked, at the same time the name and voice of a new fusion (Stars) was leaked and everyone thought it was fake at the time

so basically Steven and Lars are going to fuse and the fusion's voice will be done by Jeremy Shada

(and if the fusion doesn't use male pronouns I'll be very confused because it's a fusion of two men for god's sake)

also much like how Aquamarine and Topaze's existances were leaked, at the same time the name and voice of a new fusion (Stars) was leaked and everyone thought it was fake at the time

so basically Steven and Lars are going to fuse and the fusion's voice will be done by Jeremy Shada

(and if the fusion doesn't use male pronouns I'll be very confused because it's a fusion of two men for god's sake)

A Lars and Steven fusion is not totally male, you're forgetting Rose Quartz. Steven is like a fusion that can't separate

A Lars and Steven fusion is not totally male, you're forgetting Rose Quartz. Steven is like a fusion that can't separate

he considers himself male

the only reason Stevonnie uses neutral Pronouns is because they are a fusion of a male and female human being and therefor is a non-binary entity (They're probably intersexed)

Smoky Quartz also uses Gender Neutral pronouns despite probably being physically male (Amethyst does not have a physical gender so Steven's theoretically could overwrite hers in the fusion being that he is a organic entity who is male)

so if Stars uses they/them or she/her pronouns too despite both Fusees being physically male and identifying as male I'll be a little annoyed

so this is all just mocha over-reaching/reacting as usual

He's actually not too far off here.

The creator of the show, Rebecca Sugar, is a sexual deviant who gets off on the idea of confusing young children about their identities.

he considers himself male

the only reason Stevonnie uses neutral Pronouns is because they are a fusion of a male and female human being and therefor is a non-binary entity (They're probably intersexed)

Smoky Quartz also uses Gender Neutral pronouns despite probably being physically male (Amethyst does not have a physical gender so Steven's theoretically could overwrite hers in the fusion being that he is a organic entity who is male)

so if Stars uses they/them or she/her pronouns too despite both Fusees being physically male and identifying as male I'll be a little annoyed

A Lars Steven fusion is gonna be busted....Lars is a total coward

you make it sound like the simpson's DIDN'T do that ...seriously mocha ...just close your eyes...lie back and ...think of England....you'll be better off in this world..

the Smipnoss isn't a kid's show, even if dumb parents think it is because "all cartoons are for kids" Steven Universe IS a kid's show

so it's more shocking that it has Gay characters

the Smipnoss isn't a kid's show, even if dumb parents think it is because "all cartoons are for kids" Steven Universe IS a kid's show

so it's more shocking that it has Gay characters

:D  :D  WHAT IS THIS REASONING?? 

1. that is a pitiful fucking excuse...EVEN FOR YOU...grow up and have some common fucking sense mocha

2. the simpsons is as much for kids as it is for adults

3. I don't know what the hell the Smipnoss is...but I only mentioned the Simpsons

4. Really mocha? " it has gay characters so I WIN!"  pppffffff ...get unbent then get rebent little kid  :D

A Lars Steven fusion is gonna be busted....Lars is a total coward

I mean I agree but I feel like a Stars fusion would be less about combat and more about Healing/Defense

(also I'm wondering if they're building to a reveal that Lars is gay and in the closet because this whole arc with him involves him being afraid that people will think he's "sissy", he reveals that he likes Baking then becomes paranoid that the cool kids will think less of him if they know then he starts crying saying he's a wuss and that he isn't as confident about himself as steven in the clip before Topaz starts crying because she thinks they're a couple)

:D  :D  WHAT IS THIS REASONING?? 

1. that is a pitiful fucking excuse...EVEN FOR YOU...grow up and have some common fucking sense mocha

2. the simpsons is as much for kids as it is for adults

3. I don't know what the hell the Smipnoss is...but I only mentioned the Simpsons

4. Really mocha? " it has gay characters so I WIN!"  pppffffff ...get unbent then get rebent little kid  :D

the Smipnoss is just the Simpsons deliberately misspelled for comedic effect :P

I mean I agree but I feel like a Stars fusion would be less about combat and more about Healing/Defense

(also I'm wondering if they're building to a reveal that Lars is gay and in the closet because this whole arc with him involves him being afraid that people will think he's "sissy", he reveals that he likes Baking then becomes paranoid that the cool kids will think less of him if they know then he starts crying saying he's a wuss and that he isn't as confident about himself as steven in the clip before Topaz starts crying because she thinks they're a couple)

I dunno about that, he seems to genuinely like Sadie and damn, I forgot her name, she's the daughter of fish pizza but then again one girl is basically unobtainable to him and he doesn't treat Sadie all that great.  I always liked the role reversal dynamic in the Sadie/Lars relationship.  She's very strong and independent  and Lars is definitely not and anything is possible in Steven Universe.

I agree with you about the Steven/Lars fusion theory.  Steven is all about the defense, when he's Stevonnie with Connie, the fighting ability is all hers

I dunno about that, he seems to genuinely like Sadie and damn, I forgot her name, she's the daughter of fish pizza but then again one girl is basically unobtainable to him and he doesn't treat Sadie all that great.  I always liked the role reversal dynamic in the Sadie/Lars relationship.  She's very strong and independent  and Lars is definitely not and anything is possible in Steven Universe.

I agree with you about the Steven/Lars fusion theory.  Steven is all about the defense, when he's Stevonnie with Connie, the fighting ability is all hers

I'm starting to feel weird about the Lars Sadie relationship considering according to Sadie's mother Sadie is an adult (and it was previously confirmed that she's old enough to no longer be in highschool)

and Lars....isn't, an adult (since he's still in highschool)

I'm starting to feel weird about the Lars Sadie relationship considering according to Sadie's mother Sadie is an adult (and it was previously confirmed that she's old enough to no longer be in highschool)

and Lars....isn't, an adult (since he's still in highschool)

When I saw that episode where she went missing and Sadie's mom said she was an adult, I did do a double take but she could be 18 or 19 and out of HS.

I don't think Sadie's like Zeni :D

When I saw that episode where she went missing and Sadie's mom said she was an adult, I did do a double take but she could be 18 or 19 and out of HS.

I don't think Sadie's like Zeni :D

I suppose Lars could be Bi since Rebecca Sugar is Bi and Rose was obviously Bi

I suppose Lars could be Bi since Rebecca Sugar is Bi and Rose was obviously Bi

Yeah or he could be gay and scared.  He does care about what other people think of him to an alarming degree.  It's what ended his friendship with Ronaldo