UnevenEdge

so i'm watching the nfl draft

nameraka

I really want to know how much cocaine was insufflated by the Chicago Bears' Draft Brain Trust to make them think that trading up to draft Mitchell Trubisky over Deshaun Watson would be a good idea.

hell they past over at least 4 blue chip guys to get a quarterback who won't even start this year.

yeah. they dumb...

And then they also vastly overpaid 14 Million to Career Mediocre QB Mike Glennon for whatever reason.

I don't know what they're trying to do here.

I'm trying to find the positive but I just can't.

They really needed to draft a safety but NOPE.

Mark my words, the Bears are gonna be so bad again next year.

And then they also vastly overpaid 14 Million to Career Mediocre QB Mike Glennon for whatever reason.

I don't know what they're trying to do here.

I'm trying to find the positive but I just can't.

They really needed to draft a safety but NOPE.

Mark my words, the Bears are gonna be so bad again next year.

yeah. honestly, i'd be pissed if i was glennon. i mean, they overpaid but they paid him like he was their guy and he clearly isn't.

idk. this looks like a team that's in rebuild mode, but then why did they bring back john fox and co.?

so confused...

yeah. honestly, i'd be pissed if i was glennon. i mean, they overpaid but they paid him like he was their guy and he clearly isn't.

idk. this looks like a team that's in rebuild mode, but then why did they bring back john fox and co.?

so confused...

Buddy, if they think John Fox is the coach of the future for them.

I got news for them.

He ain't.

His tenure with the Bears has been a disaster.

The only thing I can think why they would keep Fox is to provide some sort of transitional stability and stabilization for the young players of the team.

But if they really want to rebuild, they gotta can him AND the GM and start fresh.

Start with a young coach who has a fresh mindset, and then have a GM capable of drafting right, signing the right free agents, and making the right trades.

You gotta trash this thing with napalm.

Otherwise, the Bears will be stuck in the same auto-lose mode as they have been for like 75% of the time since losing in the 06/07 Superbowl.

They really should've kept Cutler, I still think he presents the most advantageous winning product even if he was a liability at times.

He still has provided the best QB play since the 80's, there can be no doubt.

yeah. i agree about cutler. i see no advantage to be had from moving from Cutler to Glennon. Cutler was productive. Glennon is an unknown.

i like fox. as a long time panthers fan i recognize his contribution. he's a stabilizing force and a solid coach. But he's not creative. He's not an innovator.

He's forever a middle of the pack caretaker type coach. I'm not a bears fan, but I can read the writing. They need to blow it all up and get a fresh set of eyes.

New coach, new schemes, new qb. these half measures are just going to keep them spinning their wheels until somebody in management grows a pair and

dynamites the whole thing.

i say this as a dolphins fan. believe me, i know mediocrity when i smell it.