UnevenEdge

Questions I have for you

Admin

can you guys see the Planning Board up top and "the Hole" board at the bottom right now?

also do you see "email" links under SNs and what happens when you try to use those?  do the email addresses pop up?  I'm trying to ditch that but - like I've checked every single "disable email" box I can find in the admin and they still seem to show up.

Right now I do not see either Planning Board or the Hole.

On the index page under Welcome is the only place I see the planning board, but opening this thread I see neither planning board nor the hole anywhere.

I also do not see the email links under the screen name?

The only thing I see at the bottom of the screen name are those personal messaging links and I think you can add your websites there? Also "view profile".

can you guys see the planning board still?  I need to close that before the board opens.  I think I just did.  but - "simple machines" isn't always simple, and different permissions are in bizarre places, and sometimes you have to go to three or four different places to plug a hole.

can you guys see the planning board still?  I need to close that before the board opens.  I think I just did.  but - "simple machines" isn't always simple, and different permissions are in bizarre places, and sometimes you have to go to three or four different places to plug a hole.

Nah the planning boardz is gone now.