UnevenEdge

have we fixed mobile yet?

Guest The Hound

Can you walk me through whatever is going on as best as you can step by step so I can see if I can figure something out on your end? Because I have no problem logging in and out on my phone.

sorry using LB's account ATM...but I had set up the account and had the password saved on my iPhone so it would auto fill and log me in...then one day it just stopped working...saying that's the password was incorrect...so i figured "ok I'll do it manually" but it still says it's wrong...and I tried the same password on my laptop and it works just fine...so for some reason it just doesn't accept the password via mobile...I tried removing cookies on my phone and I'm still having difficulty....

Guest The Hound

sorry using LB's account ATM...but I had set up the account and had the password saved on my iPhone so it would auto fill and log me in...then one day it just stopped working...saying that's the password was incorrect...so i figured "ok I'll do it manually" but it still says it's wrong...and I tried the same password on my laptop and it works just fine...so for some reason it just doesn't accept the password via mobile...I tried removing cookies on my phone and I'm still having difficulty....

try completely changing your pw?