UnevenEdge

Customer on customer crime

Kudasai

A woman was paying for her groceries with her EBT card and there was a problem with the transaction so she started getting an attitude. So the woman in the next lane saw what was happening and decided to stick her nose where it didn't belong saying things like "don't snap at the cashier because you're on food stamps and don't have a job." Then the other woman responded by saying "I have two jobs bitch so mind your own fucking business". But it didn't end there it continued out in the parking lot as nosy bitch drove up to EBT bitch to tell her "die bitch and get a job" and EBT bitch start yelling back. I'm so glad that I had to work today :)

i'm so fucking glad there is no reason for us to accept ebt at work :D

it was bad enough that i had to put this one lady straight that was trying to degrade a customer i was helping because she felt it was taking too long. derogatory and self entitled. she thought she was better than him because she had no idea just whom he was :D funniest shit ever.

then the checkout fight between two customers because of a dude.

or the jewelry counter fight because of some dude.

i can't imagine throwing ebt in the mix. too equal a customer base from two polar opposites on the economic spectrum.

i'm so fucking glad there is no reason for us to accept ebt at work :D

it was bad enough that i had to put this one lady straight that was trying to degrade a customer i was helping because she felt it was taking too long. derogatory and self entitled. she thought she was better than him because she had no idea just whom he was :D funniest shit ever.

then the checkout fight between two customers because of a dude.

or the jewelry counter fight because of some dude.

i can't imagine throwing ebt in the mix. too equal a customer base from two polar opposites on the economic spectrum.

The worst thing is WIC :|

But you know what when it's all said and done I should really starting wrting my grocery store memoirs. My story must be told :|