UnevenEdge

despite being called Uncut I'm pretty sure a scene was removed

mochi

from Toonami's broadcast of Shippuden last year

it was the "crowjob" scene, where during his mind rape Itachi makes naruto deepthroat a crow in a way that blatantly resembles fellatio

tumblr_onmvfeOR7N1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Toonami just posted a gif of it on tumblr despite having removed it on air

I'm pretty sure it aired, because I remember 4chan's Toonami discussion pointing it out when it aired.

But more importantly, at least I now know what this infamous "crowjob" looks like.

OwlChemist81[/member] If they dropped the "uncut", it was when they started airing the episodes Disney xD didn't.

I'm pretty sure it aired, because I remember 4chan's Toonami discussion pointing it out when it aired.

But more importantly, at least I now know what this infamous "crowjob" looks like.

OwlChemist81[/member] If they dropped the "uncut", it was when they started airing the episodes Disney xD didn't.

I was waiting for the crowjob in the ep in question and I recall it not happening, **shrug**

I don't remember the scene being in the episode at all.  Like, even when I first watched it two years ago.

So I did a little digging online and it seems that the crowjob never appeared in that episode.  It doesn't appear until episode 152 or 153 when Naruto has a flashback.  This is consistent with what I remember about watching Shippuden before, since Naruto has a flashback to a lot more of that talk.  However, this WAS two years ago, so there's a very real possibility I'm not remembering properly.

I don't remember the scene being in the episode at all.  Like, even when I first watched it two years ago.

So I did a little digging online and it seems that the crowjob never appeared in that episode.  It doesn't appear until episode 152 or 153 when Naruto has a flashback.  This is consistent with what I remember about watching Shippuden before, since Naruto has a flashback to a lot more of that talk.  However, this WAS two years ago, so there's a very real possibility I'm not remembering properly.

That would certainly explain WHY it's showing up in the Toonami Tumblr this week then.

So, enjoy your 2:30 AM "Crowjob" this Saturday night, boys and girls!

[complete with sound then]

/a/ has toonami discussions?

lmao i need to see this

That would certainly explain WHY it's showing up in the Toonami Tumblr this week then.

So, enjoy your 2:30 AM "Crowjob" this Saturday night, boys and girls!

[complete with sound then]

it's Naruto gave itachi a blowjob against his will night on Toonami