UnevenEdge

I'm getting rude girl to come out of her shell like paratroopa

Zenigundam

She said, "Have a good weekend to me" as I was leaving today. I haven't seen tall girl in two days though. As soon as I see her again, I'm introducing myself and giving her a piece of my mind since she doesn't have to keep avoiding eye contact with me as if we had a one-night stand.  (and yes, I'm going to phrase it like that) <3

How in the actual fuck did you come to conclusion that you're in a love triangle when clearly it's all a fantasy inside you're demented head?

The only love triangle Zeni is involved in is his left hand, his right hand and his 4 inch Zeni jr.

Early 20s, slightly too old for my taste since I prefer the 16-19 range. Can't date girls in the 27-30 range since they think they know it all when really they're full of BS.

I see you're aiming for ignorant. I think just plain stupid would work just as fine for you, though.

How in the actual fuck did you come to conclusion that you're in a love triangle when clearly it's all a fantasy inside you're demented head?

You wouldn't understand what being in a love triangle is like, Conan the Virgin.

(Do you guys get it? It's a brilliant pun of Conan the Barbarian!)  wink