UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 447 "Another Moon" Discussion

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Didn't he get blown up with that village?  Not only should he be dead, his body should have been destroyed.  Haha.

Hmm, I thought the three of them were outside of the village in the forest when it blew up?

I remember a shot of the three of them up in a tree on their way back and then them seeing the explosion.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmm, I thought the three of them were outside of the village in the forest when it blew up?

I remember a shot of the three of them up in a tree on their way back and then them seeing the explosion.

Yahiko was returning that stupid stuffed animal to that kid when Deidara blew up the village.  Then Sasori told Nagato and Kanon that the Leaf Village did it and Nagato became engaged.  Again, this body should have been atomized unable to be used for Pain lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yahiko was returning that stupid stuffed animal to that kid when Deidara blew up the village.  Then Sasori told Nagato and Kanon that the Leaf Village did it and Nagato became engaged.  Again, this body should have been atomized unable to be used for Pain lol. 

Oh, somehow I was still thinking of the beginning scene that kicked off this part of the arc.

Whoa!  Is Naruto going to solo all the Pains!  He just took out four of them with the Rasen Shuriken!

Hah, absorbing the chakra turned that guy into a toad and then stone?

Pfffft hahaha sent Hinata flying.

Wait did he just KILL her?!  You bastard Pain!

6 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I believe I heard one of the characters in this episode call this nine tails form, the 6 tails

Did that happen in the main canon before?  If it didn't, this filler just spoiled it, haha.  Unless it never does end up happening and the filler just made up the form. xD

33 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Did that happen in the main canon before?  If it didn't, this filler just spoiled it, haha.  Unless it never does end up happening and the filler just made up the form. xD

Yes  the 6 tails Naruto vs pain happen in the main canon before, except that fight  actually had top notch quality fight animation  attached to it in alot of its scenes(that were not really seen in this video below besides the last  couple of minutes and then it abruptly cuts off, pain  is also make some usual derpy faces while fighting for some reason)  opposed to the  inferior fight we saw tonight 

The video below is the one we saw happen during the main canon ,by the way

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1