UnevenEdge

Holy Thunderstorm...

Vela

13 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I could never want you dead.. >.> You are too awesome! haha but no, you really are!!

Besides I have been super busy with work the last few months and have not had any time for side projects and hobbies sadly :( adult life sucks sometimesssssss

But I promise you I will find the time in the future and make a big old cat pillow to snuggle! 

xD Only because the ball was in my court.  But good *rubs hands together* it was so long ago you've forgotten, bahahah. 

And also #>.>#  #^.^#  Thank you!

You know...I was thinking that it would probably make a good fall or winter project anyway.  This time of year we should be trying to get outside or trying to stay cool inside and not submerging ourselves in fabric and stuffing.

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

It's a little thundery and lightningly here, with a bit of light rain mixed in. The kind of weather that (hopefully) will make me sleep better than I usually do.

That is good sleepy weather.  Hard for me to wake up from in the a.m. though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 10:13 PM, The_annoying_one said:

It’s thundering and lightning here, but it’s not raining….yet.

Kinda creepy. :headspinning: But also peaceful.

That's what I originally thought.  Thought it was heat lightning. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Sunday traveling can suck. I sorry! 

It’s okay, but thank you. Things are better now.

Other than the fact that it will not let me connect to the WiFi. I have to waste cellular data, and I can’t set my new laptop up. Fuckity fuck fuck! 😢

Edited by The_annoying_one
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

It’s okay, but thank you. Things are better now.

Other than the fact that it will not let me connect to the WiFi. I have to waste cellular data, and I can’t set my new laptop up. Fuckity fuck fuck! 😢

Lmao I have actually used the phrase 'fuckity fuck fuck' before! 

But wifi woe's are the worst! 

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2023 at 4:19 PM, atomicinumatt said:

My house was built in the 50's and my basement is more like a dungeon. There are roots growing through the walls and if floods whenever it rains haha I hate it. 

Pretty sure my kitchen is straight out of a 1950's home and house magazine...but the rest of the house was built in 1912 and then shipped and reassembled in America in 1914.  I just discovered ivy growing through the baseboards in the parlor last week  :RoboLaugh: <----me losing my mind a bit.

21 minutes ago, Vela said:

Pretty sure my kitchen is straight out of a 1950's home and house magazine...but the rest of the house was built in 1912 and then shipped and reassembled in America in 1914.  I just discovered ivy growing through the baseboards in the parlor last week  :RoboLaugh: <----me losing my mind a bit.

Nevermind. It was a dumb joke that would've come off as a little mean even though I didn't intend for it to be taken that way.

Edited by Gemini
too much drama going on tonight
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Nevermind. It was a dumb joke that would've come off as a little mean even though I didn't intend for it to be taken that way.

xD I probably wouldn't've assumed you were being mean...or I woulda just responded with a friendly 'well fuck you too' :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Edited by Vela
Sorry about all the drama

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

xD I probably wouldn't've assumed you were being mean...or I woulda just responded with a friendly 'well fuck you too' :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Okay. lol

Edited by Gemini
It's okay. I"m not the cause of it. It's just a drain on the boards. Now I know how the rest of the boards felt when drama did involve me.